Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 437066 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #6135
No it's an outright lie to blame the unvaccinated for spreading the virus.
Not at all, it's right to claim unvaccinated spread the virus more than vaccinated, and it's right to claim all people can transmit the virus, and it's also right to claim vaccinated transmit virus less than unvaccinated.

Your trying to build a case that vaccinated international travellers spread the virus, but they are quarantined on arrival still and have to isolate if they test positive during that quarantine period. It's a myth that is spread by the anti-vax movement that the virus travels globally and exclusively on the back of vaccinated people as the only way it moves about, so they can then claim that is proof vaccination is pointless, but the assertion they make is not accurate because it is based on cherry-picking. Ironic that they choose to discriminate when the protest claimed discrimination, hypocrites?

People travelling are heavily observed, they are documented and tracked, they are not how random cases pop-up and spread like a wildfire! As for Omicron it has popped up in people who are not travellers and have no traceable close contacts with people who have been to or are from Sth Africa. But that reality doesn't suit the anti-vax or anti-lockdown narrative because they can't find a vaccinated traveller to blame!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #6136
No I said the vaccinated spread the virus. Stop spinning crap.

2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #6137
No I said the vaccinated spread the virus. Stop spinning crap.
People know why you ask the questions you post, you're not innocent or naivé!

The readers get your assertions, this isn't The Three Stooges and you aren't Curly!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #6139
I'm not innocent?
Making indirect assertions or inferences is not innocent, it's probably closer to passive-aggressive.

I'm not the first poster to debate this with you and I'm unlikely to be the last.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #6140
I posted a fact that cannot be disputed.

2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #6141
I get it, you're sitting watching someone else's chess game with your finger on the rook because it's the most important piece.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #6144
Why does the truth bother you?

The truth doesn't bother me, your ingnorance does.

I have literally said the same thing myself before.....and again.

You are saying it like its the first time its ever been said. You may as well be saying you discovered electricity.
I'm happy for you to further your education in any way you can, but don't assume you are the only one who has that knowledge.
A lot of people got there a hell of a lot quicker than you.

Reply #6145
It makes a mockery of ostracising people from society who didnt get vaccinated, and I think thats the important part of MBB's post.

Personally this predates covid, but the insistence to save the ignorant from themelves these days is antithesis to natural  selection at work.

Whilst many wont agree with that, it is what it is.  Thats not to say dont make people take some precautions, but if you give them every chance to do the right thing, and they dont, then its literally their funeral.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #6147
Thats not to say dont make people take some precautions, but if you give them every chance to do the right thing, and they dont, then its literally their funeral.
I understand your defence of their free will, but the decision they make doesn't just hurt themselves, at a bare minimum it costs us all in the $$$$$$$$$ and potentially much more!

What though when a hospital ICU is full of unvaccinated COVID cases, and I believe the current percentages are still well over 95% of ICU COVID cases being unvaccinated or recently single vaccinated? (Is there is some irony in protestors getting wind of a close contact positive, then getting vaccinated at the last moment, but all too late?) The price might include some tax payer who did the right thing, got vaccinated, wore a mask, social distanced, didn't break the rules, may still perish because can't get an ambulance, or they are stuck on a trolley in the corridor having a stroke, anaphylaxis or heart attack while the unvaccinated are ventilated day after day, week after week, all at that dying tax payer's expense!

Isn't the preservation of rights symmetrical, do we only care for the protestor?

In the mainstream news and social media, it feels like the squeaky wheel is getting all the attention and setting the path for the rest of us!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #6148
I can see Boosters being enforced especially with a tweaked vaccine/s to protect vs the new variant....

Reply #6149
It makes a mockery of ostracising people from society who didnt get vaccinated, and I think thats the important part of MBB's post.

Personally this predates covid, but the insistence to save the ignorant from themelves these days is antithesis to natural  selection at work.

Whilst many wont agree with that, it is what it is.  Thats not to say dont make people take some precautions, but if you give them every chance to do the right thing, and they dont, then its literally their funeral.

There is an element of self-preservation in trying to save the ignorant from themselves.

As an example: I can stand next to a morbidly obese person for as long as I want to and know that his/her condition will not affect me in any way, and I also know that if they continue stuffing their face daily with thousands of extra calories then natural selection will take its course sooner rather than later.

However, as I understand the message of the CHOs and epidemiologists, if I stand next to an unvaccinated person with Covid who refuses to believe he has the virus, then I am the one facing the real prospect of an early funeral.