Skip to main content
Topic: Mick vs Kochie (Read 1409 times) previous topic - next topic

Mick vs Kochie

David Koch pulling the racist card against Mick Malthouse who wants to scrap the Port AFL game/s in China due to the communist regime's lack of accountability over the Pandemic.
Koch is leveraging his argument with the economic rationale of we need China as a business partner and that Mick should bring back the White Australia policy given his views...a very cheap shot from Koch.

I'm with Mick on this one....Koch is of course thinking with his Port cap on and wanting a quick buck as well as probably protecting the value of his A2 Milk equities(assumption he holds) etc etc and other business interests.
Micks questioning the Chinese regime is fair enough IMO and I see no need to play games there now or in the future and that Koch is totally out of line with his cheap attack which took MM's comments out of context.
I'd expect Koch to be flying Twiggy airlines soon and building a theme park at Alberton.....

Re: Mick vs Kochie

Reply #1
One behaved in a civil manner, the other didn't.  Mick made him look like an idiot

Reply #2
...which isn't hard,  because he is.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #3
The day I back a bogan from Port Adelaide over one of us (yes Mick is part Blue Bagger), Ill give the game away.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #4
David Koch pulling the racist card against Mick Malthouse who wants to scrap the Port AFL game/s in China due to the communist regime's lack of accountability over the Pandemic.
Koch is leveraging his argument with the economic rationale of we need China as a business partner and that Mick should bring back the White Australia policy given his views...a very cheap shot from Koch.

I'm with Mick on this one....Koch is of course thinking with his Port cap on and wanting a quick buck as well as probably protecting the value of his A2 Milk equities(assumption he holds) etc etc and other business interests.
Micks questioning the Chinese regime is fair enough IMO and I see no need to play games there now or in the future and that Koch is totally out of line with his cheap attack which took MM's comments out of context.
I'd expect Koch to be flying Twiggy airlines soon and building a theme park at Alberton.....
Im also with Mick on this, the Chinese regime must be held accountable for their actions (or lack of). Kennett said the same thing the other day, why the fark (other than $$$) play games OS, it's a complete WOFT.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #5
An AFL hub in Wuhan perhaps?
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #6
Cock has to pay the rent.... Kind of like Twiggy...
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?