Skip to main content
Topic: Pre Game Promise AFL Rd 19 Carlton vs North Melbourne at Marvel? (Read 10934 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Pre Game Promise AFL Rd 19 Carlton vs North Melbourne at Marvel?

Reply #165
I can't help but think "Why didn't we play Charlie?" as being the #1 question asked by one and all after this game.

I thought about this and then realised that the marvel car park isn't the best place for Charlie and we might do well to not play him there ever again.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #166

I thought about this and then realised that the marvel car park isn't the best place for Charlie and we might do well to not play him there ever again.

Just sit him in the goal square and put his hand up in the air.

Reply #167
I can't help but think "Why didn't we play Charlie?" as being the #1 question asked by one and all after this game.
I guess getting rid of a few talls has come back to bite us now we have injuries....Just the one in say Pat Kerr would have been handy just to have a big body on the park who could contest. Its not like Nth are flush with quality talls down back either now Tarrant is out. Even our mate Ben Crocker might have been handy as a mobile FF.....

Reply #168
I guess getting rid of a few talls has come back to bite us now we have injuries....Just the one in say Pat Kerr would have been handy just to have a big body on the park who could contest. Its not like Nth are flush with quality talls down back either now Tarrant is out. Even our mate Ben Crocker might have been handy as a mobile FF.....

Why didn't we pick up Crocker might be the #2 question being asked!

Reply #169
Why didn't we pick up Crocker might be the #2 question being asked!

Probably because he's not good/big enough for AFL  :-\

McDonald was supposed to provide cover for our talls  :(
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #170
Probably because he's not good/big enough for AFL  :-\

McDonald was supposed to provide cover for our talls  :(

McDonald was injured, and was going to continue to be for a couple of months, when we had the chance to get Crocker.

Crocker would be our 3rd tallest forward today behind Cripps and Silvagni today.