Skip to main content
Topic: Post Game Passion; AFL Rd 23: Carlton vs GWS (Read 5680 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Post Game Passion; AFL Rd 23: Carlton vs GWS

Reply #60
Every coach from Brittain to Teague has been treated badly. They can't rescue a club, despite what some supporters will believe.

I think it goes back a bit further than Brittain. Paul
Perc was sacked with a 70% winning record.
(Turned out that was probably the right decision)

Reply #61
I think it goes back a bit further than Brittain. Paul
Perc was sacked with a 70% winning record.
(Turned out that was probably the right decision)

Yes, that's true. The 20 years / Wayne Brittain has become a bit of a lazy starting point.

Reply #62
Can someone remind me when the LOB bullet inside 50 was?
Not sure which one you are referring too, but he picked one up on half back and put the burners on. That was on the far wing going right of screen.

Reply #63
Not sure which one you are referring too, but he picked one up on half back and put the burners on. That was on the far wing going right of screen.

Yep, he did it a few times. One landed on Edwardo's chest. The only time his left foot let him down was shots on goal.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #64
Can someone remind me when the LOB bullet inside 50 was?

I'm pretty sure it was in the 4th (at least the one I remember) - he hit Sam Walsh lace out, as he was running towards the boundary (away from the TV screen). It was around the 50M arc from memory.

Reply #65
Dermott Brereton made a point of discussing that kick and LoB's kicking in general.

Reply #66
I'm pretty sure it was in the 4th (at least the one I remember) - he hit Sam Walsh lace out, as he was running towards the boundary (away from the TV screen). It was around the 50M arc from memory.

That's the one.  Cheers