Skip to main content
Topic: Love the draw (Read 3551 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Love the draw

Reply #30
I have a sneaky feeling that NM may produce a surprise or two and we will need to be really on our game against them.

It will depend on whether that McKay kid is Harry or Ben when we play them....he can't be both. ;D

Reply #31
I have a sneaky feeling that NM may produce a surprise or two and we will need to be really on our game against them.
They are coming from such a low base, that anything they do will surprise.

Reply #32
Agree...we got flogged last time, they have lost Tarrant but picked up some players to improve their forward line and midfield.
We are no certs vs anyone as you always have to take into account that other teams are also improving each year and you have to be improving at a greater rate to be successful.
We are still a soft team and thats why we lose to these teams who have less talent and it remains to be seen if Voss can weed out the marshmallows and toughen up the rest. Jones will be a bigger loss than most think and Weitering must be wondering how its going to work down back with the likes of Young and McDonald.