Skip to main content
Topic: Megan Gale is pregnant (Read 10518 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Megan Gale is pregnant

Reply #15
The precautions she was talking about were that she kept copies of your bank statements and other financial papers just in case you tried to avoid taking responsibility  :P

Reply #16
The precautions she was talking about were that she kept copies of your bank statements and other financial papers just in case you tried to avoid taking responsibility  :P

Think I would be happy to take responsibility for that one mate. Could dine out for a long time on that story. :D

Reply #17
Funny thing happening on the scroll bar
As the thread scrolls around on the scrolling bar it reads "Megan Gale is pregnant by "Whoever happens to be the last poster in the thread."

Until the next post I'm the 'alleged' father ;D
......but in the words of Michael Jackson....."the kid is not my son/daughter"

Reply #18
Thanks Lods. Now I can say I did her too. Better get my camera out to record the evidence. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #19
I did it. 

Lock thread. 

;D

Reply #21
Well that's 1 way to get a thread going Lods !!!!

LOL SMH.
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #22
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D She'd be too tall for most blokes, i suppose they're all the same height lying down  :P Good luck to Megs and Hammer, hope for a safe and healthy child.

Reply #23
Move over boys, my turn....that doesn't read very well, does it :))

Reply #24
Funny thing happening on the scroll bar
As the thread scrolls around on the scrolling bar it reads "Megan Gale is pregnant by "Whoever happens to be the last poster in the thread."

Until the next post I'm the 'alleged' father ;D
......but in the words of Michael Jackson....."the kid is not my son/daughter"
Given the number of paternal assertions there have been re this topic, I think DNA testing will be required! :D
This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #25
Poor old Megan's been made to look a bit of a trollop.

Reply #26
Congrats to the happy couple.  Could be a sought after player in due course - as long as he gets the Gale talent genes that is.