Skip to main content
Topic: Maddie Prespakis - 2022 Carlton AFLW B&F (Read 1424 times) previous topic - next topic

Maddie Prespakis - 2022 Carlton AFLW B&F

Well done to Maddie, recognized by the club, invisible to umpires!

Congrats also to Kez, Hill, Trudgeon, Pound and Moody on a great season.
The Force Awakens!

Re: Maddie Prespakis - 2022 Carlton AFLW B&F

Reply #1
Need to get her signature on a bit of paper real smart,  the parasites are coming.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #2
I think how close things were this year tells you that Maddy didn't dominate as she has before. However, she was still significant to us every week, which is the sign of a top player.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #3
I think how close things were this year tells you that Maddy didn't dominate as she has before. However, she was still significant to us every week, which is the sign of a top player.
Ms Consistent.

Lucky Mimi missed half the year because had she have played the whole year, with the form she was in, she would've romped it in!

Reply #4

I think that's a combination of the tactics other teams used against Maddy as well as the good form of Harrington, Moody and Pound and the emergence of future superstars in Hill and Trudgeon.

We need to keep this group together and add some talent to bridge the gap with the top four teams.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #5
Need to get her signature on a bit of paper real smart,  the parasites are coming.
Essendon are coming for Maddy hard!

She used to support the bombers as a kid and they are obviously well aware of that and are chasing a big (biggest?) fish.

Its not clear on what her plans are, but the bombers could get into the ear of Georgia Gee, it would certainly help their cause. I'm not sure who Gee used to barrack for back in the day, but i really hope its not the bombers otherwise we could be in trouble.

Reply #6
Bombers want to make her a marqee player. Highly unlikely she stays.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #7

Riley Beveridge
@RileyBev
Exclusive - A double blow for Carlton. Both Maddy Prespakis and Georgia Gee will head to expansion side Essendon. More on
@AFLcomau
 soon.

Reply #8
Riley Beveridge
@RileyBev
Exclusive - A double blow for Carlton. Both Maddy Prespakis and Georgia Gee will head to expansion side Essendon. More on
@AFLcomau
 soon.
Velcro through and through  :-[

Reply #9
Dont follow the womens comp but thats disappointing for those who do given the ability of Maddie in particular and shows the womens game is now a serious comp and on a upward trend because the recruiting is getting devious like the mens game.
Time for the AFLW recruiters at the Blues to steal a few players themselves and take the gloves off....

Reply #10
Well done to Maddie, recognized by the club, invisible to umpires!

Congrats also to Kez, Hill, Trudgeon, Pound and Moody on a great season.
Take your award and f-off Maddie.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #11
Take your award and f-off Maddie.
It certainly now feels like a betrayal. Enjoy your 30 pieces of silver.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #12
How can they ever cultivate something approaching a club culture if they change jumpers at the drop of a hat.  Anyway, the competition is a joke.

Reply #13
It certainly now feels like a betrayal. Enjoy your 30 pieces of silver.
I guess they have created a system where the talent pool is limited and established clubs get pilfered. Just a shame our best gets stolen from us.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time