Skip to main content
Topic: Foxtel Problem  (Read 24120 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Foxtel Problem

Reply #45
Anyone watch Naked News around a decade ago. There was another one called Wild On where this unbeliebably hot lady Brooke Burke would tour the world's party locations.

Yes, I used to watch both.  ;D ;D 

And no, no Foxtel tv guides pages stuck together.  ;D

Yeah I remember naked wild on and Brooke Burke very well.

I was probably 15-16 when it came out..

My uncle would have it playing when everyone went round to his place for christmas.

Reply #46
Anyone watch Naked News around a decade ago. There was another one called Wild On where this unbeliebably hot lady Brooke Burke would tour the world's party locations.

Well something tells me you won't forget the name of that show in a hurry!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #47
Bring it back. It was great TV viewing.  ;D
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #49
@DU

So I could load the AFL App directly on to the Atv or would I still need to use it on the Ipad to control everything?

You could load directly without iPhone or iPad if you wish as it has remote control which enables you to control directly or you can control via iPhone or iPad using them as remote controllers. However for the afl telecasts the  afl app might require access through either an iPhone or an iPad as I don't think it's possible to load the app via Apple TV interface. If you already have an iPhone or iPad then you'd be ready to go.

Ripper! I'll start by getting the app onto my wife's Ipad.
Many thanks DU.  :)

My pleasure Cookie. Don't forget to connect your iPhone or iPad to your ISP wireless router so as to preserve your data allowance and or avoid data Costs associated with your phone or iPad provider. Feel free to message me if you run into any setup obstacles and need assistance.

Thanks for all your input on this DU, much appreciated. BTW, I've now got the AFL app on my wife's Ipad OK. Need now to get an ethernet cable run near to the TV so I can get an Apple TV eventually. That involves crawling around under the house so I'll do it after Xmas now - not in the mood for staring down large spiders atm!  :))
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #50
Cookie2 - wifi is the answer to not crawling!  Although I get it, cable works better than Wifi!
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #51
Cookie2 - wifi is the answer to not crawling!  Although I get it, cable works better than Wifi!

Thry, you're right in one way, but as you say, cable is still better for video. WiFi works OK for everything else but I am thinking of getter a range extender as we have a couple of signal "dead spots" in our house.

Reply #52
Gozza, did Foxtel fix your problem??

Reply #53

Well something tells me you won't forget the name of that show in a hurry!

Mate she was (and still is) all kinds of awesome.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #54

Also curious at this end... how is everything now, GozzMan?
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #56

Also curious at this end... how is everything now, GozzMan?

Yeah, all done with no drama. Brand new box at no cost. Great customer service.

Good to hear mate!

Reply #57
Yeah, all done with no drama. Brand new box at no cost. Great customer service.

I reckon you phone Foxtel and tell them to GTF down here and fix this $hit bitches. After all you are paying for the service. The box is their property and they are obliged to maintain your connection.

Haha told you bro!!  You just owned their Arses!!!
IN WADA WE TRUST