Skip to main content
Topic: Happy Festivus (Read 5098 times) previous topic - next topic

Happy Festivus

;D
Happy Festivus everyone. Let's start with the airing of grievances.

Re: Happy Festivus

Reply #1
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/it-may-be-christmas-but-the-footy-never-stops-20131222-2zt9k.html

CARLTON

The workload: Reunited with Mick Malthouse, new fitness boss David Buttifant led a two-week high altitude camp in Arizona. Players trained in snow and completed hikes, including down and up the Grand Canyon.

One to watch: Coaches have been impressed with how Tom Bell has returned and it has flowed on to the track, with the hard-bodied midfielder ranking high in nearly all the endurance testing. Could be ready to become a regular in the midfield.

Medical room: Marquee recruit Dale Thomas went to Arizona but arrived late as part of his recovery program from his long-term ankle injury, while Chris Judd, Matthew Kreuzer and Andrew Carrazzo stayed home. Judd has been able to maintain his fitness on recovery from minor surgery on his wrist and elbow. In all, 17 Blues underwent surgery in the off-season for minor procedures.

WHEN THEY PLAY
NAB Challenge
Feb 15 v North Melbourne, North Ballarat
Feb 24 v Adelaide, Etihad Stadium.

Practice match
March 7 v Western Bulldogs, Visy Park

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/it-may-be-christmas-but-the-footy-never-stops-20131222-2zt9k.html#ixzz2oFZ1pZ5z
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #2
Word.

Reply #3
Happy Festivus Gozza! And for the kids, here's what it's all about.

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/v/F73sMmb6CS0[/flash]
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #4
I'll give the grievance a go

The Mrs got me a tin box containing two t-shirts from the CARLTON shop. To my shock, one was a Geelong t-shirt

Reply #5

The Mrs got me a tin box containing two t-shirts from the CARLTON shop. To my shock, one was a Geelong t-shirt

WTF

Reply #6
Huge & sincere best wishes to all for 2014. I hope that the brothers and sisters on the CSC (website) have a terrific and safe 2014. May we cheer great success, together, in 2014. GO BLUES.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #7

A bigger insult the club could not make to me.

I would write a letter to sticks and ask him how he would feel if the club decided that the #4 Guernsey be forever sponsored by #standbyhird personally endorsed by Stephen Kernahan.

Ridiculous?

Exactly!!
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #8
Huge & sincere best wishes to all for 2014. I hope that the brothers and sisters on the CSC (website) have a terrific and safe 2014. May we cheer great success, together, in 2014. GO BLUES.

Kind words there buddy. We all hope for the same dream and it will come true one day. Keep those fingers crossed. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #9

Kind words there buddy. We all hope for the same dream and it will come true one day. Keep those fingers crossed. ;)

X 2  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #10
Gozza is getting emotional.  :'( ;D