Skip to main content
Topic: Derryn Hinch going in prison (Read 14995 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Derryn Hinch going in prison

Reply #30
[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/v/OmBUiKfPBTU[/flash]

Hunch names names!  ;D
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #31
I have no problem with people standing up for what they believe in, as long as they are prepared to pay the price for their actions.
However Hinch needs to find some other way of making his point rather than jeopardising the trial and or sentencing of someone before the courts. What will Hinch say when someone he names escapes penalty due to the actions of Hinch prejudicing the hearing? Or when the victims of one of these crimes loses their right to anonymity due to his actions?
We have these laws for a reason.

Reply #32
I have no problem with people standing up for what they believe in, as long as they are prepared to pay the price for their actions.
However Hinch needs to find some other way of making his point rather than jeopardising the trial and or sentencing of someone before the courts. What will Hinch say when someone he names escapes penalty due to the actions of Hinch prejudicing the hearing? Or when the victims of one of these crimes loses their right to anonymity due to his actions?

Exactly!

Hinch is a grub with an ego and he's more concerned about his own reputation than any sense of justice.  I'd love to see the prick rot in gaol.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #33

Exactly!

Hinch is a grub with an ego and he's more concerned about his own reputation than any sense of justice.  I'd love to see the prick rot in gaol.

There are so, so many more people in society I'd like to see locked away for life than Derryn Hinch. No doubt you'd agree with me.

Reply #34

Exactly!

There are so, so many more people in society I'd like to see locked away for life than Derryn Hinch. No doubt you'd agree with me.

I'd like to see them all sharing a cell with the Human Headline  ;)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #35
Anyone who refers to Alan Jones as "...bitter old queen..." gets my vote.  ;D
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #36
I want to be just like Derryn Hinch.  ;D