Skip to main content
Topic: Whinger Olympics (Read 2414 times) previous topic - next topic

Whinger Olympics

Winter Olympics hardly, Whinger Olympics definitely!

I have to laugh today about the debate going on in the media about the poor snow bunnies blaming a shortness  of funds for the lack of results in their sports. Just struggler's they are, hardly a quid between them!

Yes you guessed it I am being just a tad factitious.

Individually a lot of this winter Olympics team even shadow Andrew Bogut for personnel wealth. This isn't your everyday budget sports team, many of those kids are the children or grandchildren of the double, maybe even triple, filthy rich!

Dale Begg-Smith, allegedly more money than Israel hidden in offshore accounts. Could allegedly buy the team and run it as a private party enterprise. Rumors he had Sochi snow shipped to the Caribbean to get in some early pre-olympics practice on the right stuff!  ;D

Belle Brockhoff, that is Belle of the Biscuits Brockhoff, family allegedly richer than God but apparently short of some sugar!  :(

Tora Bright, allegedly the snowy fields female equivalent of Tony Hawk, could not afford to stop singing paid autographs and endorsements for long enough to get in some practice!  >:(

FFS taxpayers please empty your pockets this is urgent, without your help those poor bastards will have to drink plain old Bollinger instead of Cristal on the flight home!  :-[
The Force Awakens!

Re: Whinger Olympics

Reply #1
I have no interest in the Winter games at all, Alex Chumpy Pullen could be a hot dog eating champion for all I know.....