Skip to main content
Topic: So long and thanks for all the fish - sort of (Read 6792 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: So long and thanks for all the fish - sort of

Reply #15
Thanks for the kind thoughts - I will look forward to reading rather than writing this season.

Reply #16
Due to other commitments I don't expect to get to more than a handful of Northern Blues' games this season :(  but with luck I will catch up with some others when I do.

Hopefully some other posters will be able to fill the breach and keep everyone in the loop.  ;)

I will still try to come on board most weeks but I probably won't post as often.  :-\

8)

Don't you be doing that RR, we need your perspective on the game all season.  :o
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #17
Due to other commitments I don't expect to get to more than a handful of Northern Blues' games this season :(  but with luck I will catch up with some others when I do.

Hopefully some other posters will be able to fill the breach and keep everyone in the loop.  ;)

I will still try to come on board most weeks but I probably won't post as often.  :-\

8)

Don't you be doing that RR, we need your perspective on the game all season.  :o

x2 we need someone balancing out Sheik's over the top rants :P

Reply #18
No one's irreplaceable, RR, but you come closer than most. And it's more than likely that it will take several of us to match your output and analysis. Be good and come back soon.

Reply #19
Thanks RiverRat.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!