Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 385021 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1695
I can't believe anyone is still paying attention. Future civilizations will need to work extremely hard to show there was intelligent life on earth after this joke.

Reply #1696
It looks like Hillary will challenge in 2020
She'll win.

It hasn't been the Ragnarok many predicted but there has been enough drift that she should take it.

Reply #1697
I can't believe anyone is still paying attention. Future civilizations will need to work extremely hard to show there was intelligent life on earth after this joke.

:)) :)) :))now that got a belly laugh from me. Yep, watching the Trump show can only render anything with an IQ, speechless...
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #1698
She'll win.

It hasn't been the Ragnarok many predicted but there has been enough drift that she should take it.

No chance. She won't win the nomination because the democrats know she can't beat Trump.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #1699
Failing health and a deep distrust, she wouldn't stand a chance.  She had her shot and lost

Reply #1700
She'll win.

Too much baggage and too divisive!  Hillary would condemn the world to another term of reality TV presidency.

The Democrats need a Teflon candidate and they need to use their numbers in the House to undermine the fecker’s base.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #1701
This has a fell of Watergate to it, I suspect it's not going to end well.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1702
Too much baggage and too divisive!  Hillary would condemn the world to another term of reality TV presidency.

The Democrats need a Teflon candidate and they need to use their numbers in the House to undermine the fecker’s base.

I hope the Democrats bring this clown to account (narcissists hate accountability), he'll probably resign citing everyone else incompetent.

Why can't Obama make a come back? I know you can't serve more than 2, consecutive 4 yr terms. If he didn't have the House and Senate against him he might be actually able to get things accomplished this time.

Reply #1703
I may have posted this before but apparently recently, inside the White House, President Trump was informed that Hurricane Florence was causing a lot of trouble. He replied “Give her the same deal we gave Stormy Daniels”.

Excuse my worsening memory if I have!  ::)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #1704
I may have posted this before but apparently recently, inside the White House, President Trump was informed that Hurricane Florence was causing a lot of trouble. He replied “Give her the same deal we gave Stormy Daniels”.

Excuse my worsening memory if I have!  ::)

:))

Cookie, the sad thing is that your story is probably true.

It's an indictment on what Americans like to describe as democracy when senile narcissist can become POTUS.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #1705
:))

Cookie, the sad thing is that your story is probably true.

It's an indictment on what Americans like to describe as democracy when senile narcissist can become POTUS.

I watched the recent interview with Stormy Daniels and Bill Maher, hilarious. And she's no fool. Finding out that Trump has a penis like a mushroom was something I really didn't need to know, though it does prove that mushrooms will grow on just about any sh1te about the place  ;D

Reply #1706
I watched the recent interview with Stormy Daniels and Bill Maher, hilarious. And she's no fool. Finding out that Trump has a penis like a mushroom was something I really didn't need to know, though it does prove that mushrooms will grow on just about any sh1te about the place  ;D

There are many kinds of mushroom Baggers - wonder what type the Donald sports - "Deathcap"  or "Shiitake" perhaps ??  ???
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #1707
I’m afraid that’s just too much information Baggers (searching for vomit emoticon).

One of two American comedians on the wireless this morning mentioned that the POTUS is a narcissistic sociopath; watching himself in the mirror while he ruins the world  :(

Reply #1708
Hillary hasnt got a chance against Trump ,she may be loved by the Hollywood set and the press  ,but mainstream America cant stand her ,and  they would  much rather have Trump with all his faults rightly or wrongly  and he has plenty  because he gets things done.  

Reply #1709
I’m afraid that’s just too much information Baggers (searching for vomit emoticon).

One of two American comedians on the wireless this morning mentioned that the POTUS is a narcissistic sociopath; watching himself in the mirror while he ruins the world  :(

The mirror is the only way he'll see his penis, which is what I think Stormy Daniels was getting at, it grows in the shade!
The Force Awakens!