with ASOS retired

5 places down

Re: List Changes

Reply #1
no LeBois too?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #2
Should this be part of the fired wired hotwired thread ?

At any rate, no one will be shocked by those announcements.

Reply #4
Good that we gave those 3 experienced blokes a go. They didnt work out so we cut our losses quickly and move on. Shame none of them worked though.

Reply #5
Should this be part of the fired wired hotwired thread ?

At any rate, no one will be shocked by those announcements.

I think this deserves it’s own thread but, you’re right, no-one will be shocked by those delistings.  I don’t have a problem with giving those blokes a shot - and it would have been unthinkable in O’Shea’s case after his form in the NBs - but they’re not the future.

JGM will probably get picked up by another club now and will forge a career as a key forward  ::)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #6
JGM will probably get picked up by another club now and will forge a career as a key forward  ::)

I wish him well but I doubt it!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7
I think this deserves it’s own thread but, you’re right, no-one will be shocked by those delistings.  I don’t have a problem with giving those blokes a shot - and it would have been unthinkable in O’Shea’s case after his form in the NBs - but they’re not the future.

I always like to see anyone who wears the Navy Blue make a success of it. I'm sure those blokes trained as hard as anyone, and give it their best shot. It's a pretty cruel industry I think. Best of luck to all 4.

Reply #8
I'm sure those blokes trained as hard as anyone, and give it their best shot. It's a pretty cruel industry I think. Best of luck to all 4.

Played more AFL games than I ever did!!  If they got the best out of themselves, well done them!!

Reply #9
I think of that lot, only Matt Shaw was very unlucky.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #11
No surprises so far!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #12
Gonski:

Mullet
O'Shea
Shaw
JMG

with ASOS retired

5 places down

I'm pleasantly surprised that Oshea was included in the first round of delistings, as well as JGM for that matter.
Both have shown they are not up to it.
Both have recently been put in new positions.
Both had people suggested we keep them to see if things worked out in their new positions.

I've always been of the position that rather than turn a player into something else, just draft the something else to begin with.

Big tick for SOS.

Reply #13
Wonder if Mullett was stunned by the news ?

Thought I'd take my last chance while I still had it.

Ah, there's the exit.............

Reply #14
Puts the season in a bit of perspective injury wise when two of the first 4 delisted played at least half the year.