Skip to main content
Topic: New PM (Read 13583 times) previous topic - next topic

New PM

ScoMo gets the gig 45 - 40.
Reality always wins in the end.

Re: New PM

Reply #1
Interesting to see if Turnbull leaves parliament now.

I suspect the conservative right won't be happy given the vote has turned Dutton to mutton!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2
A horrible miscalculation by Dutton.

Reply #3
Another Prime Minister pension we have to pay for.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #4
Thank f... Dutton got done!

They're not ALL mad thankfully.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #5
A horrible miscalculation by Dutton.

Actually, it's probably a tactical success by Turnbull and the moderates, they have cooked the right, the News Ltd and conservatives and the likes of Alan Jones and Ray Hadley must be fuming!

Abbott must be besides himself, Dutton is dead to the leadership!

This was more about a philosophy than a person!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #6
Abbott sits in the corner,  the puppet master to all this palaver.   Until he is out of the party room they can never be an effective, united outfit.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #7
Abbott sits in the corner,  the puppet master to all this palaver.   Until he is out of the party room they can never be an effective, united outfit.

I think that is true, yet the media are all over Abbott at the moment, they know who this hurts and the right is badly injured by this!

In his post meeting interview Abbott came across as incredibly bitter!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #8
ScoMo will keep the job until they lose the election then Julie Bishop will take over IMO....

Reply #9
ScoMo will keep the job until they lose the election then Julie Bishop will take over IMO....

That could be right, but I believe she has declined the job on more than one occasion already, also some think Bishop is too far from the far right to ever bridge the gap!

Remember, the far right are the people who thought the same sex vote would certainly lose, they are very out of touch!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #10
The Filth can probably thank the Liberal party for keeping their drug culture out of the news.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/collingwood/collingwood-player-sam-murray-under-asada-investigation-after-alleged-positive-drug-test/news-story/c0d2dae2dd33b26e2264f5d6d8d8956a
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #11
Josh Frydenberg gets the Deputy job, the future is here for the Liberal party win or lose the next election they won't be looking back!

I think the Nats would be very worried, ScoMo and Frydenberg are closer to being Metro-Sexual than Christian Evangelist! If the far right think they have a man on the inside in Frydenberg they best review his family history! He works with then like his name is Oskar Schindler!

Thankfully Greg Hunt (Full Pun Intended) didn't get the gig!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #12
A shining example to all that appeasement rarely if ever works.

Reply #13
A shining example to all that appeasement rarely if ever works.

Same bunch of monkeys trying to be the organ grinder......Dutton just didnt see the banana skin thrown under his feet as he ran for the PM's job....

Reply #14
I wanted Mathias Cormann to put his hand up.
Imagine a PM that talks like Arnie ;D