Skip to main content
Topic: New PM (Read 13724 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New PM

Reply #15
I wanted Mathias Cormann to put his hand up.
Imagine a PM that talks like Arnie ;D
Yeah, and when he eventually gets the ass, he could say "Ill be back".
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #16
Actually, it's probably a tactical success by Turnbull and the moderates, they have cooked the right, the News Ltd and conservatives and the likes of Alan Jones and Ray Hadley must be fuming!

Abbott must be besides himself, Dutton is dead to the leadership!

This was more about a philosophy than a person!

Nice summary. As the PROF said, Abbott the puppet master is no doubt behind all of this... only to be out-foxed (hehe) by the moderates - his head will be exploding. He thought he had his redneck mate, Dutton, in the big chair. Abbott - c0ckhead.

Murdoch will be spewing and sacking journos at FOX and News Ltd left right and centre (not another political pun hehe).
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #17
Guarantees a Labor victory at the next batch of elections and feck all else really.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #18
I suppose Abbott's far right crew were never going to accept a Presbyterian converted Catholic as Prime Minister.

Historically they have favored extreme Fundamental Christianity like the Exclusive Bretheren evangelical church or the Lighthouse, and now they've ended up with Pentecostalism in the big chair!

Politics, it's all about religion!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #19
He's a Hillsong clapper isn't he?

Reply #20
I think Turnbull could have been a pretty reasonable PM if he wasn't undermined / attacked at every turn, and if he was allowed to be the PM he wanted to be.

Morrison ? As a devout church goer his nickname should definitely be S&M, not ScoMO.

Reply #21
Yeah, and when he eventually gets the ass, he could say "Ill be back".

I think you mean "inevitably gets the ass" G2C.  We're going through PMs at such a rate of knots that I think it's only three PMs until Christmas.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #22
He's a Hillsong clapper isn't he?

That is allegedly John Howard, my Exclusive Bretheren reference relates to Hillsong as they have a denied but apparent connection.

ScoMo is a Pentecostalist, I believe they are historically a well healed connected leg of the Protestant / Baptist Evangelical movement. Full Gospel stuff, fire and brimstone for all!

Some would claim there is nothing like a good book thumping sermon, followed by some back-room sacristy buggery, lets see what we get from ScoMo! I'm sure this paragraph, as it seems a little harsh and perhaps slanderous, will get deleted eventually! ;D

Anyway, probably should not have brought that up on this forum, but it helps explains some of the connections and motives which are shallow to say the least!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #23
Actually, it's probably a tactical success by Turnbull and the moderates, they have cooked the right, the News Ltd and conservatives and the likes of Alan Jones and Ray Hadley must be fuming!

Abbott must be besides himself, Dutton is dead to the leadership!

This was more about a philosophy than a person!

Yes, Trumble certainly went down swinging and more than a few haymakers connected.  It's a pity that he didn't show that fight when the religious right rump and News Ltd bullied him into backing down on some of his better policies.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #24
Yes, Trumble certainly went down swinging and more than a few haymakers connected.  It's a pity that he didn't show that fight when the religious right rump and News Ltd bullied him into backing down on some of his better policies.

Too true!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #25
Whenever I hear Cormann speak I think Nuremberg rally.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #26
Easy work being an Opposition Leader right now. Sit back, do nothing and let the other mob tear each other apart.

While not at all loved or even trusted Shorten is politically, tactically and policy-wise extremely astute and has now turned the screws through two PMs due to all that. Can only think of one gaffe he's made thus far. Never in front as preferred PM, always in front where it matters, 2PP. Public prefer policy over popularity.

Reply #27
A week is a long time in politics, just as it is in football.  We'll be back to the polling booth before the end of the year so the fallout will be immense

Reply #28
I think we are witnessing a global struggle between the nationalist and globalist forces atm. The deposing of Turnbull by the right wing of the Libs forms part of that. Turnbull is idealogically unsound as far as they are concerned and so had to be removed. They wont give up their struggle and it will be interesting to see their next moves after failing to get their man into the PM chair.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #29
As long as we don't get any more fat,  bald,  middle aged white men from Queensland in positions of power.... That state has little to recommend it as being fit to govern anything.

Killed the barrier reef
Over grazed and over cropped the land
Treat minority groups and indigenous people like crap
So attached to coal that they lump climate change with pastafarianism.

And before you jump on me,  I'm fat,  bald,  middle aged.  
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?