Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Angst 2019 Rd 2: Carlton vs Port Adelaide:  (Read 14316 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Angst 2019 Rd 2: Carlton vs Port Adelaide:

Reply #60
Fumble, fumble, turnover, fumble. Dreading Q3, it feels like we are about to get really ripped apart.  :o
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #61
Murphy back on

This is not good news. The softest player I've ever seen and worst on ground again. Heard footsteps numerous times and shat himself. Let alone the number of turn overs he's involved in.

Just piss off Marc. You're done!
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #62
Plowman has been ca ca since the start of 2018....so has Ed.  Can't shut a bloke down anymore,  can't play forward.    Time to more on from these boat anchors.

Garrett... Soft,  plays like he doesn't care.

Fasolo....invisible.

Coaching....?!?

DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #63
News flash Brendan.... Rockliff is a dangerous player.   COACH accordingly you peanut.

Just about to post the same thing. Come on BB, this is what you're paid for... to coach, to read the play, to make the smart moves... not the panic moves to limit the destruction (Gov to backline)...
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #64
Can we drop Fasolo yet?

How much longer do we need to persist with him. We are playing handicapped.

Charlie going down is hurting our structures, especially with McGovern helping out in defence, and McKay in the ruck.

I called it as soon as Charlie went down that it was game over. We were at least 1 goal up at that point and i don't think we've scored since.  :-[

Reply #65
This is not good news. The softest player I've ever seen and worst on ground again. Heard footsteps numerous times and shat himself. Let alone the number of turn overs he's involved in.

You’ve shown yourself in this post. Absolutely disgusting comment. If you watch the footage Marc was stuck under the ball for a long time and in no way did he shirk the contest.

I’m embarressed for you.

Go and support the suns

Reply #66
Garrett... Soft,  plays like he doesn't care.

Reckon he's playing better than he was last year. Got at least 1 nice run down tackle and is good by foot. Still picking up the pace of the game a bit, but better signs. Worse players than him out there.

Reply #67
You’ve shown yourself in this post. Absolutely disgusting comment. If you watch the footage Marc was stuck under the ball for a long time and in no way did he shirk the contest.

I’m embarressed for you.

Go and support the suns

What are you talking about? He built this forum.

2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #68
Pissing down in Adelaide.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #69
We look likely to lose but he’s are my coaching suggestions for th second half - hopefully your looking at this website Bolton (not sure you’re looking at the game after all)

1. Ed to Rockliff for a hard tag.
2. Setterfield to CHF and rotate at times with Cripps. Cripps is going to be stuffed in the fourth and can’t play this many minutes.
3. SPS to half back, and tell him to run like hell. We need runners and ball movement. Get fisher and Walsh to link up with him as we move forward.
4. Garlett to the forward line.
5. Put Fasolo on the ball for a bit. He’s done nothing forward. May as well try getting him in the game.
6. Ruck Jones, not McKay
7. Defenders to play man on man. Not zones.

Reply #70

Did you even see the hit? Couldn’t it to say that.

He didn’t move an inch and was smashed by 2 player running in opposite direction. I bet you would have clapped if it was Hodge or Selwood. And he come back on and is playing again.

Love the keyboard warriors from the comfort of there lounge room pot afl players for being soft.

Try and find something else to say every now and then.

Reply #71
Did you even see the hit? Couldn’t it to say that.

He didn’t move an inch and was smashed by 2 player running in opposite direction. I bet you would have clapped if it was Hodge or Selwood. And he come back on and is playing again.

Love the keyboard warriors from the comfort of there lounge room pot afl players for being soft.

Try and find something else to say every now and then.

He played dead then came back 10 min later. Soft.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #72
One of the players that crunched into Murphy was Powell-Pepper. Not exactly a fly weight like Jeff Garlett. That would have really hurt.

Reply #73
A goal!!! The ball movement starts again and Dow finishes

Reply #74
One of the players that crunched into Murphy was Powell-Pepper. Not exactly a fly weight like Jeff Garlett. That would have really hurt.

It would have hurt but he wasn't knocked out.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!