Skip to main content
Topic: Round 8 Carlton v Geelong-In Game Thread (Read 40887 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 8 Carlton v Geelong-In Game Thread

Reply #120
I am really starting to get worried about Daisy. I know he tries hard, but nothing positive is coming from him at all. $750,000 a year not well spent at all. I should give him a chance, but at the moment I am fed up with a few players.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #121
That's very true.  Our list is not at all MM's fault.  But he hasn't helped.  He lost our entire forward line.

Free agency lost Betts and Waite.
Malthouse brought Docherty, Everitt, Wood and Thomas to the club in his first season, this year's recruits have been less impressive but it's probably a draw for Mick so far.
Most of the hacks out there tonight were at the club when he arrived, if we give him some time he'll dispose of them one by one.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #122
I am really starting to get worried about Daisy. I know he tries hard, but nothing positive is coming from him at all. $750,000 a year not well spent at all. I should give him a chance, but at the moment I am fed up with a few players.

He hasn't been completely shizen tonight, only mildly so..............

Reply #123
Judd unusually quiet.

Mate, how can anyone get a possession when opposition are allowed to grab you before you get to the ball?

Judd's problem is he is too fair, he needs to be a dog like Hodge or Selwood!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #124
I know we are crap Kruds.

You're one of the few bananas who don't believe Malthouse had anything to do with it.

Makes you look ridiculous.

I've never said Malthouse does not deserve his share of the responsibility.

My thing is that there are much bigger fish to fry. Even IF Mick is responsible for everything that has gone wrong since he walked through the door. That doesn't explain our poor development for the last decade. That doesn't explain our list management strategies that has allowed us to have next to no depth in KP areas. That doesn't explain our poor board performance and lack of cohesion across the club.

The sooner people like you realise that Mick is not the #1 problem with our club, the quicker you'll realise how well and truly screwed our club actually is.

Yes, Mick will get the sack.
Yes, many will rejoice and sing Ding dong the witch is dead.
Yes, there will be a short lived improvement in our efforts.
No, that does not actually solve any of our problems.

Reply #125
Most of the hacks out there tonight were at the club when he arrived, if we give him some time he'll dispose of them one by one.

He's gone mate.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #126
Another fine, outstanding piece of umpiring, you've done the Bellarine proud you green priks.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #127
How is that a 50
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #128
Worst coaching appointment in the clubs history.

Worse than Percy and Pagan.

You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #129
The best thing about tonight is that Geelong think they are going somewhere.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #130
Mate, how can anyone get a possession when opposition are allowed to grab you before you get to the ball?

Judd's problem is he is too fair, he needs to be a dog like Hodge or Selwood!

True, but that's happened his whole career.

Reply #131
Come on Percy was good, he was robbed by players having big nights out before the finals then having to walk home due to not being able to get a taxi.  :P
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #132
The best thing about tonight is that Geelong think they are going somewhere.

Just like Richmond and Collingwood before them.

Reply #133
Umpiring is crap tonight. Late whistles, missed frees. The 50 against Yarren was vindictive,  the free against armfield was in the back. The throwins have also been garbage, often falling short.