Skip to main content
Topic: In game thread - Blues v Pies - Round 5 (Read 53331 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In game thread - Blues v Pies - Round 5

Reply #225
I think it's just his position, has always been an awful defender, but Mick keeps persisting. Was our leading goalkicker in 2011.

And that's the thing, Mick refuses to change his ways.

What an utter disgrace.  I blames Mick's refusal to change and these players complete lack of effort.  Or passion.  Or soul.  Or anything.  We might play better for Longmire, but we'd still be rubbish.

Reply #226
Swannies Gut ftw! :D
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #227
Mcavaney just called us a carcas.  Yep, that's about right.

Embarrassing when McAvaney starts taking the piss out of your side!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #228
You can have the Hawthorn list, but if you kill their spirit and motivation they will play poo!

Hawthorn, Freo, Sydney and Geelong wouldn't win with this game plan!

Imagine all those elite kids at GWS having to run out and play this sort of rugby style rubbish!

It's career killing, for both the coach and the players!

Take the hawthorn list for a sec. When have you seen Hodge put in an effort like that. Mitchell? I could go on.
You can be pissed off with your coach, but you do yourself no favours by not putting in. Take pride in your own performance.

Reply #229
Thank god it's over. If there was any doubt the season is shot although it was already IMHO.

Reply #230
Take the hawthorn list for a sec. When have you seen Hodge put in an effort like that. Mitchell? I could go on.
You can be pissed off with your coach, but you do yourself no favours by not putting in. Take pride in your own performance.

They'd play like Judd, Docherty and Simmo does with us, but they still wouldn't win with this plan!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #231
We should rename our home ground "Toxic Park" because something is definitely off there and it stinks.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #232
2 & 3. List is reasonable enough if you coach their strengths that run and do ok.

The list is very weak, and thin.
Armfield, Ellard, Curnow, Rowe, Wood, Warnock and Jones are all very ordinary footballers with limited skills, throw in a first gamer and a second gamer and almost half of tonight's team wasn't AFL standard.
A decade or more of woeful recruiting comes at a high price and the CFC is paying it.
Sack the coach by all means, I'm no huge Mick Malthouse fan, but nothing will change if we do.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.