Skip to main content
Topic: Round 5 preview Carlton v Collingwood  (Read 50414 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 5 preview Carlton v Collingwood

Reply #165
Jamo out.. replaced by ....Robbie Warnock  ???
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #166
Beoky the sub.

Good sub i think.

Reply #167
Surely if Jamo is out then Hendo plays back which should really open the door for Cas?
If theres on person who's set shot from 30 is worse than Cas its Warnock.

Reply #169
Surely if Jamo is out then Hendo plays back which should really open the door for Cas?
If theres on person who's set shot from 30 is worse than Cas its Warnock.

Wood + Warnock =  :(
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #170
2 key forward, Cloke and White need to be covered by Jaksch and Rowe for starters and see what happens. Leave Hendo forward for as long as possible.

Reply #172
I reckon the only hope we have of having Warnock+Wood in the side, is if Wood plays predominately as your FF.

Our blokes are good enough to get the clearances. So ruckwork isn't an issue.
Hopefully Wood can take a grab at forward and kick straight. Then we can drop Warnock when Kreuzer gets back.

Reply #173
Thinking about the Warnock thing, we have MK coming into the mix soon. Perhaps we plan on using it in preparation for 2 bigger guys otherwise another decision which is hard to fit into the bigger picture of where we are going....

Reply #174
I have been thinking that we will get rolled by around 6-goals tonight, now that Jamison is out and Warnock is in, it's going to be more like an 8-10 goal thumping.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #175
I reckon the only hope we have of having Warnock+Wood in the side, is if Wood plays predominately as your FF.

Certainty Wood plays forward.
The Force Awakens!