Skip to main content
Topic: In game thread - Blues v Pies - Round 5 (Read 53449 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In game thread - Blues v Pies - Round 5

Reply #210
46 tackles to 79......

that says it all
This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #211
The players are demoralised, they are being forced to play a style of football that just doesn't suit them. It's so obvious!

Add to that The Judge's rebuilding comments which pretty much cooked the club and the coach for 2015!

Flubbo must be jerking his gherkin as he watches us burn, all kicked off by a naive interview!

I don't give a flying f*** if the players are demoralised. They can be demoralised playing for the NBs next week, or playing for Melbourne next year. When you put on the navy blue jumper, you put in effort. That can be put in each and every week regardless on whether you are playing football under Mick Malthouse or Alistair Clarkson, or if you are playing netball. Effort is not conditional on the coach or the gameplan.

Our players are mentally soft. They need to harden the hell up, or f*** off out of the club.

Reply #212
Wasn't aimed at you Mondy, I agree with you!!

Apologies.

I'll say this about Ratten, he got the most out of Walker who has gone miles backwards since MM took over.

Reply #213
Ironically we are now playing Pagan's Paddock. :))
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #214
I don't give a flying f*** if the players are demoralised. They can be demoralised playing for the NBs next week, or playing for Melbourne next year. When you put on the navy blue jumper, you put in effort. That can be put in each and every week regardless on whether you are playing football under Mick Malthouse or Alistair Clarkson, or if you are playing netball. Effort is not conditional on the coach or the gameplan.

Our players are mentally soft. They need to harden the hell up, or f*** off out of the club.

You can have the Hawthorn list, but if you kill their spirit and motivation they will play poo!

Hawthorn, Freo, Sydney and Geelong wouldn't win with this game plan!

Imagine all those elite kids at GWS having to run out and play this sort of rugby style rubbish!

It's career killing, for both the coach and the players!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #215
Apologies.

I'll say this about Ratten, he got the most out of Walker who has gone miles backwards since MM took over.

Walker had one good year under Ratten.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #216
Apologies.

I think it's just his position, has always been an awful defender, but Mick keeps persisting. Was our leading goalkicker in 2011.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #217
i dont know where the fix is
honestly, if it was as simple as the coach, id rest easy.
but this leadership is rotten to the core.
jury is out on management
andrew mackay is a spud.....this is as bad as it gets

Reply #218
Mcavaney just called us a carcas.  Yep, that's about right.

Reply #219
Geelong might get a pick in the top 10.

Would they give that up for Henderson?

Least get something from Fev Trade?
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #220
looking at the afl.com.au match live...the score chart looks like the 1000 steps

Reply #221
Geelong might get a pick in the top 10.

Would they give that up for Henderson?

Least get something from Fev Trade?

Ouch.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #222
We're actually road kill.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #223
Says even more about what the players think of the coach.

Says more about the players themselves.

Even if Mick is the worst coach in the history of the game. The players playing like this tells me they have no pride in their own performance and no internal drive. It tells me we have a bunch of sheep and no leaders who stand up and say enough is enough.

Trade out our entire leadership group and find someone who actually gives a f***.

I would've loved to have seen Daisy out there tonight. He would've showed the rest of the group what playing with effort and heart is all about.

Reply #224
Get a clue.

The game plan does not tell players to lay 'arm tackles'
The game plan does not tell players to jump out of the way when a player is running at them.
The game plan does not tell players to look over their shoulder everytime they go for the loose ball.
The game plan does not tell players to kick it to the opposition.
The game plan does not tell players to simply not try.

Imagine being told by you of all people to get clue. Why would I ever respect you as a poster. You have to know something first.

Have a look at the Mick's game structure. I know you have no clue what that means because you're not bright enough. Negative game plan, go forward, nothing to kick to past the centre. No run, demoralised players.

I know you can't understand that but if you try hard you can manage.

Get a clue.