Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 1 Carlton vs Richmond Post Game Prognostications (Read 48236 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: post game

Reply #16
We had close to our best on the park , they were missing plenty , so good effort. But let's remember it's the first round just getting to gel

Reply #17
Great effort. Not many passengers. Should've won with better composure.

Kerridge, 2 costly errors, and Casboult hurt us in the last qtr. Casboult could've had a really good game, plenty of it, plenty of marks but 0.2 from 3 shots will always hurt in a close game and makes his performance go from very good to ordinary. Kerridge had a huge chance early in the last and had a shocker of a kick. He and Casboult kicks those and we win.

Reply #18
Once again, poor disposal by foot has hurt us. 60 inside 50s usually wins the game.

Reply #19
2 x 50m penalty goals hurt.

Scoreline flattered Richmond who have massive holes in that team. Carlton by far the better team on the night. Would kill for a gun forward.

Reply #20
We can be proud of the effort , there was s a future, needs a little tinkering still. But a change from last year no doubt
Agree, polish up some of the rubbish and we will be difficult to play against. Some of the run, carry and line break was bloody good to watch.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #21
We had close to our best on the park , they were missing plenty , so good effort. But let's remember it's the first round just getting to gel

A couple of outs could make a difference. Jaksch had a good one in the twos and we need him forward to help Casboult. Plowman could help too.

Reply #23
Great effort. Not many passengers. Should've won with better composure.

Kerridge, 2 costly errors, and Casboult hurt us in the last qtr. Casboult could've had a really good game, plenty of it, plenty of marks but 0.2 from 3 shots will always hurt in a close game and makes his performance go from very good to ordinary. Kerridge had a huge chance early in the last and had a shocker of a kick. He and Casboult kicks those and we win.

I'd even go as far back as those two dumbass 50m penalties given away by Gibbs and Rowe, we could have gone in five goals up at quarter time.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #25
2 x 50m penalty goals hurt.

Scoreline flattered Richmond who have massive holes in that team. Carlton by far the better team on the night. Would kill for a gun forward.
Just one that can kick straight will do me. If it wasnt for Martin and Lloyd who chipped in at the right time, we would have won easy IMO.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #26
Buckley, Everitt and White struggled quite a bit there.

Pressure coming from the seconds?

Reply #29
Buckley, Everitt and White struggled quite a bit there.

Pressure coming from the seconds?
Buckley was particulaly quiet, what were his stats?
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th