Skip to main content
Topic: Post Game Passion: AFL 2019 Rd 4: Carlton vs. Gold Coast (Read 34241 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Post Game Passion: AFL 2019 Rd 4: Carlton vs. Gold Coast

Reply #285
In the Jim Park thread you said giving him votes was akin to trolling ?

Does he have to better than Jones or Weeters to be considered good ?

I said it after someone rated him our second best player which is ridiculous.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #286

Fair enough. I guess Roos saw his performance as pretty good, considering he described it as "super."

Reply #287

That would be me but then I consider most of your contributions ridiculous.

Actually, that’s a bit harsh; I consider some of your contributions to be spot on (and you did nail the election of the current POTUS), others to be wide of the mark, and the rest are either attempts at humour or brain fades.

The truth of the matter is that everyone sees the game differently. You gave Murphy votes in the previous game and, apart from Crash, no-one else thought he deserved votes.  I thought he ran his guts out trying to get us across the line against Gold Coast and was deserving of 4 votes in my scheme of things and I really don’t give a fat rat’s clacker if you or anyone else disagrees.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #288
That would be me but then I consider most of your contributions ridiculous.

Actually, that’s a bit harsh; I consider some of your contributions to be spot on (and you did nail the election of the current POTUS), others to be wide of the mark, and the rest are either attempts at humour or brain fades.

The truth of the matter is that everyone sees the game differently. You gave Murphy votes in the previous game and, apart from Crash, no-one else thought he deserved votes.  I thought he ran his guts out trying to get us across the line against Gold Coast and was deserving of 4 votes in my scheme of things and I really don’t give a fat rat’s clacker if you or anyone else disagrees.

Well you practically accused me of being racist a few years ago so I don't really care what you think.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #289
Well you practically accused me of being racist a few years ago so I don't really care what you think.

Fair enough.  I guess that means you will no longer comment on my posts  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball