Skip to main content
Topic: 2015 Rd2 Carlton vs West Coast Post Match Pain & Suffering (Read 58232 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015 Rd2 Carlton vs West Coast Post Match Pain & Suffering

Reply #30
I reckon we are a complete clean out and at least 5 years away from any joy.

I hope I live long enough to see that joy.

Ive said 5 to 10yrs

Reply #31
Isn't this when we  bring back Jezza to coach?
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #32
Shambles of a side, and in case noone else says it, the players must be the most disappointed. Something has gone awfully wrong tonight, more so than last week. They seemed rudderless tonight, against one of the weaker sides in the afl.

Simpson was good, everitt and bell played ok, gibbs got more involved but it fell away really fast after the first quarter. I dont see much point in potting individual players after such a defeat. Suffice to say we have alot of players that would not get a game with many other clubs, and most of all they dont seem to be playing as a team much.

What next? Try try again i guess.

Reply #33
Really insipid.  We have wasted picks on recycled players, Tutt and Jones.   This top up of younger mature aged players is not working.  Clear as day.   We cannot fully lay the blame on MM.  The whole club has made very bad decisions. 

Going forward, we need a new coach with new ideas.   Load up on picks,  I would even consider trading players that have some currency, of which we dont have many.  Need a rebuild.  Need kids. 

We look slow and one paced.  Quicker teams will tear us a new one.    

Reply #34
[Scottish accent ON] We're on our way from happiness to misery today, uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh [Scottish accent OFF]

Appalling, just appalling.  I wonder what Gary Crane, Syd Jackson, Des English, Ken Hunter, Dean Rice, et al, think about our current crop of players.

Who stood up when Judd was shut down?

Why didn't anyone make life even a tiny bit 'difficult' for Rosa?

How come (as Shades has just proven) you can actually write the script for our games?

Wooden spoon, anyone?
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #35
In the pagan years we had Fev.  Now there is nothing except mediocrity.  We are worse than crap, not even VFL standard.

I'd be speaking to Ayres, we need a development coach before the current Muppets stuff the few kids we have.  Malthouse is finished.

Lose to the saints in a fortnight and we wont win game this year.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #37
I don't think MM would want to hang around anyway for a wooden spoon. I reckon if he believed that was going to happen he'd resign, and well in advance.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #38
[Scottish accent ON] We're on our way from happiness to misery today, uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh [Scottish accent OFF]

Appalling, just appalling.  I wonder what Gary Crane, Syd Jackson, Des English, Ken Hunter, Dean Rice, et al, think about our current crop of players.

Who stood up when Judd was shut down?

Why didn't anyone make life even a tiny bit 'difficult' for Rosa?

How come (as Shades has just proven) you can actually write the script for our games?

Wooden spoon, anyone?

I'm just wondering if Shades has the lotto numbers for tomorrow too...lol.

Reply #39
Total disaster. We are now officially irrelevant.
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #40
Really insipid.  We have wasted picks on recycled players, Tutt and Jones.   This top up of younger mature aged players is not working.  Clear as day.   We cannot fully lay the blame on MM.  The whole club has made very bad decisions. 

Going forward, we need a new coach with new ideas.   Load up on picks,  I would even consider trading players that have some currency, of which we dont have many.  Need a rebuild.  Need kids. 

We look slow and one paced.  Quicker teams will tear us a new one.  

same lame pr1ck that indentified the list as one that cant loose!

Reply #41
Essendon will rip us a new one next week. They will not let us get out of the blocks with a lead at quarter time. Hence, we could lose by nearly 100 points. Then the pressure on Mick will be huge. If not already so. I don't think we played this poor footy when Pagan was running the show. 12 goal turn around this match after a 50 point turn around is not the best way to start a season.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #42
The once Mighty Carlton is no more.  We are offically a basket case.  Years of wrong decision has reduced this once great cub to an irrelevant backwater. 

Might as will get rid of the Retro Emblem on the Gurnesy cos that is a disgrace to the great carlton side that wore it in the 70's and 80's.

Reply #43
i really dont think we'll see any joy for a generation.
wrong president, wrong coach, wrong CEO
and a playing list that is shot and sh1te

the spine of this organisation doesnt exist

President ceo are ok

players are there as a result of recruiting development and trading over 10 years

Reply #44
If Rowe gets a game next week, that's it for me.

I know I can't get a refund, but I will never renew my membership again.