Skip to main content
Topic: 2015-Rnd 3 Carlton vs Essendon (Read 72184 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015-Rnd 3 Carlton vs Essendon

Reply #225
Strange thing is, Carlton have been backed quite heavily. The line is actually into 24.5 all the way from 35.5 and we're come into $3.85 outright. That's some pretty solid money.

In other news Ciaran Byrne's parents have flown in all the way from Ireland for his first game. I hope to God that Mick doesn't make him sub.

It won't matter. If our bad luck continues the sub will be on within a few minutes of the bounce. ;)

Reply #226
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #227
Strange thing is, Carlton have been backed quite heavily. The line is actually into 24.5 all the way from 35.5 and we're come into $3.85 outright. That's some pretty solid money.

In other news Ciaran Byrne's parents have flown in all the way from Ireland for his first game. I hope to God that Mick doesn't make him sub.
His parents flying out from Ireland has anything to do with him being sub or not. If he's the sub he's the sub, whether he is from Ireland, Colac, Broken Hill or Craigieburn.

Reply #228
Still doesn't change the fact that I hope Mick doesn't make him sub. ;)
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #229
If this is our front 6,

HF: Dennis Armfield, Liam Jones, David Ellard.
F: Marc Murphy, Levi Casboult, Kade Simpson.

....................We've got no chance.
That's as bad a Carlton forward line as I've ever seen.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #230
If we only win 4-6 games this year... Please, please, please, please let this be one of them. I'll even take a loss to Collingwood.

Reply #231
If this is our front 6,

HF: Dennis Armfield, Liam Jones, David Ellard.
F: Marc Murphy, Levi Casboult, Kade Simpson.

....................We've got no chance.
That's as bad a Carlton forward line as I've ever seen.

I expect that it will be more like

Walker Henderson Armfield
Jones Casboult Murphy

Reply #232
No late changes, Byrne the SUB according to AFL Facebook update.

Reply #233
If we only win 4-6 games this year... Please, please, please, please let this be one of them. I'll even take a loss to Collingwood.

It's not going to happen, the Bumblers have bonded big time around the peptides and we're playing like a rabble.
It would have to be the biggest turnaround in decades, but where there's life there's hope I suppose.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #234
Not confident at all...