Skip to main content
Topic: Lance McGovern (Read 9630 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Lance McGovern

Reply #60
You're kidding.  :-[ :-[

The evidence he wasn't - try the win/loss count. QED.

Capiche?  ::)

There is no connection, no matter how hard to try to build one!

It's more likely Teague's recent success is off the back of the last few years, not in-spite of them! ;)

I've tried hard to ignore the improvement over the last few years in Weitering, Casboult, Jones, Cripps, SPS, SoJ, Fisher, etc., etc., but no matter how hard I try I find it impossible to assign it all to Teague's last few weeks! ;D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #61
Man, stop head butting the wall.

I am not talking about Teague's record. But good try.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #62
Man, stop head butting the wall.

I am not talking about Teague's record. But good try.

Apparently the wall was removed on the 3rd of June 2019! ;D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #63
Just for something a little different, and perhaps more on topic...

What has the guru Mr "i kept the hawks together to win flags" Russell got to say about this matter?

Not only is one of his players overweight, but they are apparently struggling to overcome injuries and largely unfit.

Reply #64

What has the guru Mr "i kept the hawks together to win flags" Russell got to say about this matter?

Not only is one of his players overweight, but they are apparently struggling to overcome injuries and largely unfit.

fair call...
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #65

Perhaps his concerns about McGovern were ignored  :-\

There would have been a fair bit of pressure to play our high profile trade in but who knows what the real situation is?
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #66
Perhaps his concerns about McGovern were ignored  :-\

There would have been a fair bit of pressure to play our high profile trade in but who knows what the real situation is?

So why or how does the change of coach alter this?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #67
So why or how does the change of coach alter this?

I don’t think it does.  The MC determines who will play, hopefully after considering the fitness bloke’s opinion.

Teague has provided another explanation today and he concedes that McGovern should have been given more time to get fully fit before making his debut for us. 
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #68
I don’t think it does.  The MC determines who will play, hopefully after considering the fitness bloke’s opinion.

Teague has provided another explanation today and he concedes that McGovern should have been given more time to get fully fit before making his debut for us.

Thanks DJC.

I had to ask the question so that someone else would publish the obvious answer, without a post being attacked as Bolton Boosting or Teague Trampling!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #69
Thanks DJC.

I had to ask the question so that someone else would publish the obvious answer, without a post being attacked as Bolton Boosting or Teague Trampling!

;D

As I speculated previously, I wonder if the MC was pressured to play McGovern  :-\