Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Anticipation: AFL Rd 20: Carlton vs West Coast  (Read 5588 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Anticipation: AFL Rd 20: Carlton vs West Coast

Reply #45
If there was an how ourself lose then this is it. Nice goal Newman, great reward with 4 today

Reply #46
Just tooooo many passengers.

Honeymoon over.

Can't possibly give Goddard, Schuey and Lang games next week.
Jones, Kreuzer, Thomas and Cunningham in next week.

If anything we're a persistent lot. Didn't let it get blown out like it would've been a couple of months ago.

Reply #47
So we lost by 4 goals. Lost to last years premiers.

Bloody good effort I reckon. Had Daisy and Liam J been out there we just may have won.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #48
So we lost by 4 goals. Lost to last years premiers.

Bloody good effort I reckon. Had Daisy and Liam J been out there we just may have won.

Quite possible. Walsh, Newman, SPS very good today. Murphy went well as did Simo minus the odd brain fade. Never want to see Schumacher or Goddard again in the senior squad. They were horrible.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #49
Quite possible. Walsh, Newman, SPS very good today. Murphy went well as did Simo minus the odd brain fade. Never want to see Schumacher or Goddard again in the senior squad. They were horrible.

Schumacher was probably very nervous. Reckon he'll be ok eventually but this was the wrong game to bring him in for. Experience will help him though. Something now to take with him back to the VFL. Be a nice bonus if we can get a pick 74 to do well.

Would've been better playing Casboult in defence, instead of Goddard, bringing in De Koning, and Stocker instead of Schumacher.

Reply #50
A few had shockers - Levi, Harry at times, Setters, Lang.

Was hoping for a win, first quarter awesome, then they got on top, glad we kept At it

Reply #51
A few had shockers - Levi, Harry at times, Setters, Lang.

Was hoping for a win, first quarter awesome, then they got on top, glad we kept At it

Forwards got a bit sucked up the ground again. We've done well lately with them staying in the 50 but the pressure of playing the premiers in form, almost at full strength, can do that and revert to a few old habits.

When they kept taking intercept marks i was hoping we'd revert to the dirty ball going into the 50 then keep it there with pressure.