Skip to main content
Topic: Mitchell Marsh (Read 3900 times) previous topic - next topic

Mitchell Marsh

Anyone seen this kid bat? More over his batting stance? Exact replica of his old man Geoff Marsh it's like a trip back in time. Obviously this kid has the aggression Geoff lacked however.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Re: Mitchell Marsh

Reply #1
He can bowl pretty decently as well. Just as long as he gets his brain right. His old man had the brains, no doubt.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #2
He can bowl pretty decently as well. Just as long as he gets his brain right. His old man had the brains, no doubt.

Saw his innings and he was in the zone, hitting Morkel and Steyn out of the ground was impressive. The kid is a unit and hopefully we can harness his talent to ensure we never have to rely on Watson again as our all-round option.
The Ox is slow but I'm running out of patience.

Reply #3

Saw his innings and he was in the zone, hitting Morkel and Steyn out of the ground was impressive. The kid is a unit and hopefully we can harness his talent to ensure we never have to rely on Watson again as our all-round option.
I agree. I don't mind Watson as a player, but keeping him on the park is a full time job for an entire medical staff. Having a guys who can do the deed without being kept in a foam box would be a good step.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #4
Anyone seen this kid bat? More over his batting stance? Exact replica of his old man Geoff Marsh it's like a trip back in time. Obviously this kid has the aggression Geoff lacked however.

His batting stance is the only thing he has in common with his old man, apart from they were both handy footballers.

His old man is about 5 foot 7 an Mich is 6ft 4.

Needs a DNA test.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................