Washington Redskins (NFC East)
[ 0 ] (0%)
None
[ 2 ] (8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Topic: The NFL thread (Read 20541 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The NFL thread

Reply #15
Surely we have more than 9 people who are NFL fans on this site.

Reply #16
Stick up Colin Kaepernick as an option and I'll vote.  Come on - it's not as though you're a billionaire white team owner who has to toe the line.  I hope no one votes for the Dallas Cowboys ...

Reply #18
Surely we have more than 9 people who are NFL fans on this site.

10!! Patriots fan since the 1990s when my brother lived in Boston. Unlike my AFL team, they have provided much joy for me over 2 decades now. Last year was the icing on the cake! Now the defense is starting to gel, they're ready for another crack at number 6.

Reply #19
This could be the vikings year. Despite being on our #3 QB and #2RB (not including the loss of Peterson)

Currently 5-2 and almost guaranteed to win the division now with Green Bay struggling without their QB.....amateurs. ;)

Reply #20
Philly, 6 and 1 and still not getting any credit from anyone, typical they are never rated. Might change when Carlos gets the MVP...... 8)
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #21
Watch out for those Bears Kruddler they are coming.

GB not the ants pants any more without their QB in the division. Will be a tight race with Detroit still sniffing around as well.
I found my thrills, on Windy Pills

Reply #22
Hightower gone for the season due to torn pectoral muscle. Bloody hard to win one SB let alone two in a row. Somehow, I think the Pats are going to challenge each other to win it again, particularly now that Edelman and Hightower are out.

Reply #23

Vikes went into soldier field and took the points only 2 weeks ago.

Not fussed about the bears. They are 2 games behind, and have lost against us already, which will help in any tie-breaking. So they will need to win at least 2 more than us, plus our return game @vikes.

Reply #24
Philly, 6 and 1 and still not getting any credit from anyone, typical they are never rated. Might change when Carlos gets the MVP...... 8)

Everyone's expecting the Eagles to fold in the second half of the season. May be different this time.

Reply #25
Everyone's expecting the Eagles to fold in the second half of the season. May be different this time.

Might be a bit later than the 2nd half, but cracks are starting to form....

Vikes are going strength to strength and are equal 1st in the NFC...and the league!

Adrian Peterson who?

Reply #26

GB not the ants pants any more without their QB in the division. Will be a tight race with Detroit still sniffing around as well.

Still waiting on those Bears...don't think they've won a game since you posted that.

Reply #27
Still waiting on those Bears...don't think they've won a game since you posted that.

Dont remind me. They have been appalling.

John Fox needs to join Mick Malthouse in the void.

I found my thrills, on Windy Pills

Reply #28
The only thing teams playing Broncos need to worry about is not increasing poiinns difference enough. ..

Reply #29
Looks like the Pats are about to get back a couple of key player this week or next week. Chris Hogan is not far away and I THINK Malcolm Mitchell could be back soon. If so, the Pats look the goods for the AFC title. IF the Steelers get home ground advantage in the playoffs, they're a chance. The rest don't look like it.

I like the Vikings in the NFC BUT it's very wide open with a month to go before playoffs. Despite their injuries, the Seahawks could make a Western Bulldogs type run and you still can't write off the Eagles or even another 3-4 teams. Very exciting.