Skip to main content
Topic: RD 16 : Blues Slaughter Saints (Rejoicing & Backslapping) (Read 27718 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 16 : Blues Slaughter Saints (Rejoicing & Backslapping)

Reply #90
There was a little feature on Menz on Fox Footy last night and he said he wanted to be picked up by the Cats to be with his brother but was rapt when picked up by Carlton as he would be close to him in Victoria.

Maybe I saw a different feature, but I'm pretty sure it was Daniel saying he wanted Troy drafted to Geelong, not Troy saying he wanted to go to Geelong.

Reply #91
Possibly. I was drifting off at the time. :))
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #92
@ Crash.. I Agree no need to risk him, let him rest theres no point in playing him injured, give him several weeks to recover if he needs it. Also agree he wont be going anywhere. The club needs to address his re-signing as a matter of priority, as im sure its doing.
I hope so. The last thing I would want to do is gift a team like Geelong a player with the class of Menzel: they are on the decline (and about time), while we have only one direction to go.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #93
@ Crash.. I Agree no need to risk him, let him rest theres no point in playing him injured, give him several weeks to recover if he needs it. Also agree he wont be going anywhere. The club needs to address his re-signing as a matter of priority, as im sure its doing.
I hope so. The last thing I would want to do is gift a team like Geelong a player with the class of Menzel: they are on the decline (and about time), while we have only one direction to go.

and those carnts on to the southwest that have been quietly poaching our players for the last decade can GGF 2
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain