Skip to main content
Topic: Round 19 Collingwood vs Carlton Pre Game  (Read 26180 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 19 Collingwood vs Carlton Pre Game

Reply #90
I strongly doubt that statistic, 27th in the League. If in fact it's true, then for the amount of times he's in a contested marking opportunity he should be 5th. on the list.

The fact is, he has cement hands when in a contested marking situation, as well as not showing enough determination to grab the ball in a contested situation.

You can doubt it as much as you want...it's true.

He took 2 contested marks today. More than anyone else on the ground.

He actually took a 3rd, but it was deemed just over the goalline so it wasn't counted.

Reply #91
Hendo clearly has ability. He just has a heart the size of a pea.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #92
You can doubt it as much as you want...it's true.

He took 2 contested marks today. More than anyone else on the ground.

He actually took a 3rd, but it was deemed just over the goalline so it wasn't counted.

He might have had a whopping 2 contested marks  but hardly something to hang your hat on when so many other areas of his game are badly lacking.

Looks so much more composed in defence and I'm not sure why he is not played there for the remainder of the year. If anything his value will increase which could help us trade wise.

Reid has played very little senior games for years yet first game back he still  looks like a true forward. Snagged 4 goals and knows how to lead and take marks in positions to impact the scoreboard.

Something hendo just doesn't do.

Not worth paying overs for IMO. If we can get a late first round pick I hope we jump at it.

Reply #93
I reckon Hendo has been playing hurt.  His kicking which is usually very good has lacked penetration and accuracy.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson