Skip to main content
Topic: Re: RD 7 : Blues V Giants (in game) (Read 27077 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 7 : Blues V Giants (in game)

Reply #45
BigNic, to your list of USELESS hacks add Thomas - $800 000 spud and Gibbs "I clearly don't want to play for Carlton so I ain't gonna try" - $600 000.
100% correct, Prof.

Daisy and the Princess, both well named.

Reply #47
No heart, no intensity, no direction, no wonder we are were we are. It's like the will to play has been sucked out of them, have to assume it's the coaching and general atmosphere around the club which creates that low feeling. No one playing for the team, players hat had some drive when they got here like Everitt , have just gone backward

Reply #48
Did I hear right that we've laid 15 tackles in the half and that it's the lowest of any side this year?  Or was it inside 50s?

Reply #49
Could a coach have lost the players any more. We are just wasting everyone's time out there.

Only reason we're only 5 goals behind is due to crap kicking and 18 blokes behind the ball. Crowd are even booing us when we kick backwards and gave them an almighty boo when the half time siren went.

When will Mick get the hint. He doesn't need the money and it's tarnishing his career. Why would you do it.

Reply #50
Watson a perfect replacement for Jones... in just about every respect.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #51
Has Roos lost the Demons?  They lost by 105 points.  Although they, unlike us, have a succession plan in place.

Reply #53
The only time a boo didn't come from the crowd was when Juddy went sideways in the back - coz you just can't boo Juddy.

Last week I felt sorry for myself for being here. Today I feel sorry for the players - the good ones that is. It must really make you feel like crap to know that hack Daisy is on such a good wicket only because of his history - much like our crap coach.

Drop them both and get a new game plan - this one, whatever the hell it is, clearly doesn't screwing work.

Reply #54
Could a coach have lost the players any more. We are just wasting everyone's time out there.

Only reason we're only 5 goals behind is due to crap kicking and 18 blokes behind the ball. Crowd are even booing us when we kick backwards and gave them an almighty boo when the half time siren went.

When will Mick get the hint. He doesn't need the money and it's tarnishing his career. Why would you do it.

Because it's all about Mick.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #55
So, this mean the premiership is out of the question?

Reply #57
15 tackles to half time. Unbelievable. Bruise free footy. 35 to 16 inside 50s...
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #58
Good to see our Ex forward line is doing well already this round Betts 6 Garlett 3 , Waite 2 , and they weren't wanted or good enough for our club management , would take them any day over this lot

Reply #59
Complete and utter lack of effort.
Mick needs to go. His record speaks for itself. He's a good coach but his message clearly is not getting thru to this bunch of hacks we follow as our team.
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!