Skip to main content
Topic: Re: RD 7 : Blues V Giants (in game) (Read 27083 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 7 : Blues V Giants (in game)

Reply #60
On the positive side our bloke Eddie Betts kicked 6.

Oh wait, he's not our bloke anymore...grrrrr!

Reply #61
this sh1te sandwhich being served is like a surprise to everyone?

Reply #62

If I could get a refund on my membership, I would. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I paid for my membership two Friday's ago, got an email yesterday saying they have posted my member pack and it will be another 10-14 days. Was expecting it yesterday. I might just write "RETURN TO SENDER" on the post bag.

Reply #63
As Kingy commented, we just can't or won't go with them. We are being shredded - we are in tatters.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #65
18 shot to 5 at half time.  We're not even VFA standard.

Why waste any more time, use the press conference after the match to sack Mick... we'd be a 6 goal better side almost immediately.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #66
I paid for my membership two Friday's ago, got an email yesterday saying they have posted my member pack and it will be another 10-14 days. Was expecting it yesterday. I might just write "RETURN TO SENDER" on the post bag.

just ring mastercard and tell them it was a fraudulent transaction - its carlton, they'll understand

Reply #67
18 shot to 5 at half time.  We're not even VFA standard.

Why waste any more time, use the press conference after the match to sack Mick... we'd be a 6 goal better side almost immediately.
Absolutely agree.

Juddy can retire And coach straight away  >:D

Reply #68
I'm really enjoying the intensity today, the teamwork and the precision delivery around the ground.

I always do when watching GWS.   ;)
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #69
Watson won't be there next year.

Maybe not but I'd least like him to get a chance to show his wares up forward to earn his delisting. He has no hope right now.

Reply #70
If Mick really gave a crap about the supporters like he says he does he'd fall on his sword rather than force others to get rid of him.

Reply #71
If the Giants had of kicked a little straighter, this one would be well over right now, 18 scoring shots to 5 is a damning statistic.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #72
Maybe not but I'd least like him to get a chance to show his wares up forward to earn his delisting. He has no hope right now.
To true, the ball never gets there, hard to impress in any way

Reply #73

he doesn't have the ability.

he only kicked 4 goals in a game last year, because even though we weren't winning, we were playing really well.

Reply #74
Murphy, kicks to a one on two. Genius