Skip to main content
Topic: Re: Round 12: Carlton vs. Port Adelaide - Post match celebrations (Read 60440 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 12: Carlton vs. Port Adelaide - Post match celebrations

Reply #15
So, this Barker guy...

......Has given us a bit of a headache.
Sign him now and we do what we said we wouldn't.
Sign someone else and if this form continues the new coach will always be compared to Barker.

We have to go through the process......(and then sign him ;)  :D)

Reply #16
That winning feeling again.  ;D Fantastic effort.

Cripps, Docherty, Bell, Graham, great to see the improvement in these young guys.

John Barker isn't doing himself any damage either.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Re: Re: Round 12: Carlton vs. Port Adelaide - Post match celebrations

Reply #17
Some of that tackling today from Buckley, Cripps, Graham and Menzel was so heartwarming to watch. We have a future. Our boys can play. We are not shight like everyone thought.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #18
Weak link down back is definitely White, his average thought process really stands out when the side is up and running. Carrazzo also struggling. Rowe awful with ball in hand.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #19
Some of that tackling today from Buckley, Cripps, Graham and Menzel was so heartwarming to watch. We have a future. Our boys can play. We are not shight like everyone thought.

Add Bell in there as well, before he would bump now he wraps his arms around and takes them to the ground.

Reply #20
Still don't capitalise on the ground balls in the forward line often enough.  Desparately need some zippy smaller forwards.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #21
Weak link down back is definitely White, his average thought process really stands out when the side is up and running. Carrazzo also struggling. Rowe awful with ball in hand.

Agree.  Agree. Agree.

Jamison comes back for White.  Rowe stays in the team because there's no one else.  Carrot retires at the end of the year.

Reply #22
Still don't capitalise on the ground balls in the forward line often enough.  Desparately need some zippy smaller forwards.

We sold them all for Dale Thomas and a plate of chips.

Reply #24
Today I fell in love with football again. I had forgotten how good this game can be, not that it was a top class game or anything but it was good to experience once more.

Reply #25
Cracking game, but ive yet to see the last 5 minutes due to bad wifi where i am....will catch it later.
Great stuff blues, and will bring some belief back. Not sure what has happened to PA this year, but they have fallen away and dont have much going for them. That Wingard fellow can play.

Our mob looked much better and it was a good display of pressure football. We forced mistakes and even though we made plenty ourselves, we got the ball back with plenty of pressure and making good position. Good to see and an important step forward.

Back to jumping up and down now, releasing one's inner child/footy fan!

Reply #26
Today I fell in love with football again. I had forgotten how good this game can be, not that it was a top class game or anything but it was good to experience once more.

x2

Reply #27

This. Missed the first half, the property I was selling got passed in at 2.1 million but after watching that game I feel high on satisfaction. Go Blues.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #28
Just over 25k and freezing cold as well. Bring Collingwood back on with 70+k  >:D

Reply #29
"What you have to realise...Port are a very very good football team..."
"...that's the thing about opinion - you don't have to know anything to have one..."  Andre Agassi commenting on Pat Cash 2004
"...the less you know - the more you believe..." - Bono 2006