Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton V North in game thread (Read 18275 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton V North in game thread

Reply #30
If Henderson gets 10 opportunities a game to take an overhead mark, his strike rate is about 2 out of 10. Just hopless, and then he gets in the way of Levi, who would have marked that last attack on goal.

Reply #31
That Spud Firrito better get weeks if Holman got weeks...what a clint >:(

We need some Carlton people in the media to highlight this. Nowhere near the ball and kept Kruezer down for minute afterwards, yet no free.

Reply #32
Laverde WHO?!!
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #33
Anyway, at least most of the boys put in.

Rowe, still on another planet, and Yarran what can I say.

Reply #34
If Henderson gets 10 opportunities a game to take an overhead mark, his strike rate is about 2 out of 10. Just hopless, and then he gets in the way of Levi, who would have marked that last attack on goal.

Interesting, yet when he goes into defence he doesn't drop one. Happy with his game until the last part of that qtr, when he suddenly couldn't catch a cold.

Reply #35
Blaine B been good so far....best game to date 8)

Yep, he started to show something in that 2q. Let's hope it's just the start! Keep it going Blues, a very gutsy quarter. Now, back to the woodwork!  ;)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #36
Maybe it's "fair weather" supporting...
It's where we've come to after more than a decade of mediocrity, and worse.

But if players give the impression that they don't really care they won't get a lot of support.
If on the other hand they show us something like they did that quarter we'll back them 100%.

Reply #37
APPOINT BARKER IMMEDIATELY!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D

I hope not...
I am (fairly :) )sure you are not serious, but I hope Carlton make no decisions at all on this role until we are ready to do it right.
Carlton should be able to grab a few wins, we were talking flags only 2 years ago and of course North have been very average this year.

Team have done well to work their way back into this, need to now carry that momentum through, no excuses
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #38
Thank heaven we are still in this game. Cripps has gone to the top of the ladder of worst set shot at goal. Maybe Levi should teach him to kick. Yarran, WAKE UP. White, chase Waite if he pushes you over. Don't just give up. Buckley, keep working. For a little guy your not that bad. Kreuzer get into the game already and actually do something. Stop leaping for marks 2 mins too early.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #39
I hope not...
I am (fairly :) )sure you are not serious, but I hope Carlton make no decisions at all on this role until we are ready to do it right.
Carlton should be able to grab a few wins, we were talking flags only 2 years ago and of course North have been very average this year.

Team have done well to work their way back into this, need to now carry that momentum through, no excuses

Bignic's taking the piss...refer to a post early in the thread and you'll get a context.

Reply #40
Laverde WHO?!!

Yep looks like he may become something, promising movement and good foot skills, still looks tentative but it's only game 6, another 5 kgs on his frame and who knows.

Reply #41
Pity half time came along. We play an good qtr then often come up slack after a break.

Reply #42
I have said this many times before, Lodsy.

We pay their wages, and they are very substantial wages, and all we ask is 100% effort every time they pull on the jumper.

When they won't commit to the Club, and the Club are us, the members, then why should we commit to them?

That quarter proved, that despite carrying some passengers like Rowe, Yarran, and Tutt, and Carrots hasn't done a lot, and Jammo seems lost, they can give this game a real shake, provided Barkers instructions are to attack at all costs, no matter what.

I reckon that's what we all want to see.

We want to see them play exciting football, so that even if they lose, we can have some satisfaction knowing that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it isn't a train coming the other way.

Reply #43
I hope not...

Only joking. I would have thought the wink icons gave it away. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Reply #44
According to the HS we are getting thrashed....very emotive wording from somesub editor.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?