Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton V North in game thread (Read 18581 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton V North in game thread

Reply #45
Yep, he started to show something in that 2q. Let's hope it's just the start! Keep it going Blues, a very gutsy quarter. Now, back to the woodwork!  ;)
I reckon they've been in his ear this week..."this is your opportunity son...Take it!" ;)

Reply #46
Boaky repaying the faith a couple of us have had in him...nice goal, specky and looks more composed albeit Nth are not a very intimidating team...wish his team-mates would get around him more..
Simon White...very honest footballer
Cam Wood....paired with MK are making life hard for Goldstein and Wood is underated.

Henderson, Everitt and the Boult are enjoying the undersized Nth defenders and have been ok..

The skipper has been great in both quarters, led well and played well...

Cripps...gun extractor...

Reply #47
The kangabums will take one if our players out soon, you can just about bet on it.  Be ready fellas.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #48
The kangabums will take one if our players out soon, you can just about bet on it.  Be ready fellas.

Already had a go at Kreuz.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #49
They cannot help themselves and it applies to players from all teams.

A whole body to tackle when a player is virtually upright, and they grab them around the neck.

Reply #50
Fu....n Higgins get's Light Years to get rid of it...and then the Maggots pull that weak high tackle...pi$$ off!

Reply #51
We won't go long down the boundary to the ruck on the wing, fair enough, old time play but we have zero idea what else to do. Probably by design.

Reply #52
If Rowe is still on the list next year, I will be off it.
And I can tell you that there are other like minded people like me who contribute to the club who will no longer do so if he is still on the list.

And that goes for Yarran too. His problems are affecting his football, and he cannot function properly under those circumstances.

Reply #53
We have another client for Sav.

Reply #54
Two out of two, by Cripps Mantis.

Massive weakness that MUST be addressed.

Reply #55
Two out of two, by Cripps Mantis.

Massive weakness that MUST be addressed.

Delist. :P
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #56
Hardly realised bell was playing...

Reply #57
Maybe Matty Kruezer can teach Cripps.