Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton V North in game thread (Read 17775 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton V North in game thread

Reply #60
Worst game I have seen from Bell.

Reply #61
Hendo just has no confidence at all atm.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #63
Why did Henderson kick a mile back to the middle when Casboult went down to create an option? Poor Barker looks so bemused.

Reply #64
With the way the Kangas pressure us to turn the ball over, and how well they run in numbers forward, this last quarter could get very ugly for us. Very ugly indeed.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #66
Why did Henderson kick a mile back to the middle when Casboult went down to create an option? Poor Barker looks so bemused.

I was screaming at the TV when I saw that. I feel sorry for Barker. His senior opportunity is completely shot now.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #67
Carrazzo a liability, already thinking about life after football and head not in the game, was directly responsible for the last two north goals, called for it with Casboult and was too concerned about the ball and let Ziebel get clear and goal side.

It's got to be deflating for the players out there like Murphy, Cripps, Buckley, Kruezer, Simpson and Casboult to have other senior players out there looking like they're only half interested. Hard to compete when three to four of your senior players are not interested.

Reply #68
It's a side looking for finals versus a side looking to just finish the season.

I like Goldstein as a footballer, but does he have a special rule where he's allowed to hold in around the neck in the ruck contest?
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #69
I DO NOT WANT BARKER AS A COACH!  HE IS FAR TO SOFT. WHEN YOU TEAM IS BEING ACCLAIMED AS BEING SOFT, WHY WOULD YOU ALLOW THIS ONE-FINGER CELEBRATION?  IT CLEARLY LOOKS EFFEMINATE.  WE NEED TO SHOW A MUCH TOUGHER ATTITUDE.  A SMALL THING BUT VERY INDICATIVE.

Reply #70
Over use of handball.
Won't kick long to our forwards, makes you want to vomit.
Were the instructions handball at all cost ?
Barker has to go. I have heard his reason for not showing any passion in the box.
It's cr@p. If you don't show passion, then you don't possess any.

He looks asleep and coaches the same way.

Bokehorsts ,main issue is that he's incapable of making  the right decisions quickly. So unless he's completely clear of the opposition and has to think his way out of a situation, he's stuffed.

This is a very simple game when you are as stuffed as we are.

So the instructions should be, don't handball unless to our complete advantage, don't kick backwards, and kick the ball long to our forward line.

Reply #71
I can see Bell running around like a headless chook.

He's trying to get kilometres into that thing they wear in the jumper.

That way it looks like he's actually put in an effort. ::) ::) ::)

Reply #72
WHY ARE WE STILL PUTTING UP WITH YARRAN'S ATTITUDE? DITTO HENDERSON.  READ THE FRIG..G RIOT ACT TO THEM!

Reply #73
Won't help, Chalky.

Hendo is gone at years end.

Yarran has got other things on his mind.

Reply #74
Everything I said we should be doing this quarter, North are doing.

We are hopless