Skip to main content
Topic: Jim Park Medal 2019 AFL Rd 1: Carlton vs Richmond (Read 4688 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Jim Park Medal 2019 AFL Rd 1: Carlton vs Richmond

Reply #16
Yes, but that won't work.

Crash will be all over it  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #17
Crash will be all over it  :)

Yes, but you do know he's putting his laptop in for service / repairs ? The school has agreed to lend a him a chisel and stone tablet.  :D

Just kidding crash. You do a stirling job matey.

Reply #18
Yes, but you do know he's putting his laptop in for service / repairs ? The school has agreed to lend a him a chisel and stone tablet.  :D

I thought he'd be giving the abacus a run  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #20

He'd be used to that treatment if he worked for CSIRO, they promised tablets, then pre-delivered the chalk!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #21
Sorry guys, that minus score was tongue in cheek. Just trying to make the point that Charlie's game  was very poor! Happy for my scoring to be scrubbed,

About a year ago I thought Charlie's work rate was'nt good enough and suggested on another site that he could be played at CHB to learn the effort required and how backs play forwards etc. However our coaches know a lot more than I do and hopefully a bag of Charlie goals this week.

Cheers for now
Adelaideblue

Reply #22
No worries AB. Sometimes very small things on this site seem to snowball, for no particular reason.

Are you going to the CFC v Port game ?

Reply #23
Charlie's GPS numbers are elite. I think he's still working out the best running patterns to get the most of out his superior athletic ability, and also is playing one of the most difficult positions on the ground for a young player. When it all clicks, and it will, he will be awesome to watch. Could be as soon as the second half of this year

Reply #24
Team C

5 Cripps
4 Newman
3 Murphy
1 Thomas
1 Simpson
1 McKay

Reply #25
Team C

5 -  Cripps
 4 -  Newman
 2 -  Setterfield
 2 -  Weitering
 2 -  Fisher
 2 -  Walsh
-2 -  C Curnow
I'll take 1 off Fisher and Walsh: that should fix things up.

There have been times when I've been tempted to give negative votes, or imaginary votes, for that matter. However, my anger usually settled before I tried anything like that.

{Imaginary numbers: i = SQRT(-1) Sounds strange but it is useful in some areas. For those of you unaware.
For those of you who don't care, you didn't miss anything real at all :) }
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #26
There have been times when I've been tempted to give negative votes, or imaginary votes, for that matter. However, my anger usually settled before I tried anything like that.

{Imaginary numbers: i = SQRT(-1) Sounds strange but it is useful in some areas. For those of you unaware.
For those of you who don't care, you didn't miss anything real at all :) }

I give this post i^2 votes.
 :P

Reply #27
sorry about my late votes Crash.

Team D

5: Cripps
4: Newman
3: Weitering
2: Thomas
1 Fisher

HM's: Plow, Murf,Flip,Walsh and Simo.

Reply #28
I'll take 1 off Fisher and Walsh: that should fix things up.

Thank you for your tolerance Crashl.

I usually go along and suffer the pain of a Port game PaulP, but may not be able to make it tonight.

Go the Blues