Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton Fixture (Read 1294 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlton Fixture

Can anybody assist in explaining where and how to get the Carlton fixture into my iPhone calendar...??

A Google search takes me to a Carlton website page from 2017!

Yes, I'm having one of those days...
"...that's the thing about opinion - you don't have to know anything to have one..."  Andre Agassi commenting on Pat Cash 2004
"...the less you know - the more you believe..." - Bono 2006

Re: Carlton Fixture

Reply #1
I tried to do the same thing the other week, only for my Google calendar,  alas no luck.
Only yesterday I manually entered in rounds 1 to 9 as I didn't see another alternative.

Reply #3
Thanks Barra...I still can't get the iphone interested!
"...that's the thing about opinion - you don't have to know anything to have one..."  Andre Agassi commenting on Pat Cash 2004

Reply #4
Somehow I’ve got the calendar loaded on my iPhone 🤷🏼‍♂️
I know what you mean about the 2017 one, because I deleted that last year.
Looking into “Edit Calendar” it seems to be “Blues eCal” (That’s exactly how it’s displayed)
Down the page it says “Subscription Details” click on that and it shows that I’m subscribed to

<http://e-qo.de/c3fn.ics>

I don’t know if entering that address into the subscription details box will work or if you need to navigate there… sorry.
I have just clicked on the round 1 calendar link and it’s opened up the first and second alert options for each game.
There then follows a number of links to cfc on twitter, membership, the Carlton shop etc… down the bottom there’s a link to “Manage my ECAL”

<https://support.ecal.com>

Good luck 🤣
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #5
The last few seasons it has updated itself without having to do anything.

And I know the AFL are only releasing a few rounds at a time.

Carlton FC?? Bueller??

Reply #6
Does anyone know when the AFL plans to release the details of the next chunk of games, ie rounds 10 and onwards. I am particularly keen to know the details of the round 11 clash with Collingwood (27 - 29 May weekend)

Reply #7
Does anyone know when the AFL plans to release the details of the next chunk of games, ie rounds 10 and onwards. I am particularly keen to know the details of the round 11 clash with Collingwood (27 - 29 May weekend)
Yep I fully understand, you'll need a 4th and maybe 5th booster before mingling with that toothless hoard and there is not much time left to get it organised! :o

My other recommendations are full body condom and spit shield, optional for those with a weaker constitution I've found the old Vicks Vapor Rub up the nose helps guard against the stench!

We should get a Kickstarter page up and running to develop and market it as a Filth Protection Kit! ;D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #8
Yep I fully understand, you'll need a 4th and maybe 5th booster before mingling with that toothless hoard and there is not much time left to get it organised! :o

My other recommendations are full body condom and spit shield, optional for those with a weaker constitution I've found the old Vicks Vapor Rub up the nose helps guard against the stench!

We should get a Kickstarter page up and running to develop and market it as a Filth Protection Kit! ;D
Don’t forget your tetanus shots…
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #9
Don’t forget your tetanus shots…

And distemper ...
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #10
Enjoying the banter... but I guess the lack of answers indicates that nobody knows when the next bit of the fixture is to be released. Hoping to organize a trip to Qld but dont want to miss that game (regardless of my risk of serious disease).

Reply #11
I think they schedule at least 4 weeks in advance, but who knows in this everchanging landscape