Skip to main content
Topic: I like the like (Karma) function !! (Read 17514 times) previous topic - next topic

I like the like (Karma) function !!

For all the FB users, this new site has a 'like' (Karma) function where it's possible to 'like' (applaud) or even 'dislike' (smite) a post !!!!

Personally I think it's a great idea !!!
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Re: I like the like (Karma) function !!

Reply #1
Applaud adds Karma and Smite removes?

Reply #2
Applaud adds Karma and Smite removes?

Yep, that would be it !!

Reply #3
Yep..  It will sort out the crape posters from the good ones.  :P

Reply #4

I've only seen 1 person with a negative rating thus far.

Reply #6
For all the FB users, this new site has a 'like' (Karma) function where it's possible to 'like' (applaud) or even 'dislike' (smite) a post !!!!

Thank-you for the positive feedback Mr. Amers, we are pleased that you are in favour of this new feature on the site.

You have actually beaten us to the punch with your post because there is a discussion in the Staff Room regarding some promotion & education of the Karma system. We believe that once everyone is aware of its existence and then understands how it works, they will enjoy it even more.

BBB

Reply #7
Yeah I don't mind it but don't really understand what it does. Gives you some sort of rating? Why and for what purpose? What do you do with it?

Reply #9

I've only seen 1 person with a negative rating thus far.

Who was that? Site hasn't been going long!

Jamie...or whatever he's changed his name too now.

Reply #12

Thank-you for the positive feedback Mr. Amers, we are pleased that you are in favour of this new feature on the site.

You have actually beaten us to the punch with your post because there is a discussion in the Staff Room regarding some promotion & education of the Karma system. We believe that once everyone is aware of its existence and then understands how it works, they will enjoy it even more.

BBB

I thought making a thread about it would help to spread the word !!!  :)

Reply #13

BBB

I thought making a thread about it would help to spread the word !!!  :)

Well it's working Amers :-)

Reply #14
Bob Murphy would like it as it helps to identify "Rascals" :P
IN WADA WE TRUST