42 - Tuohy
[ 5 ] (5.7%)
43 - White
[ 4 ] (4.5%)
46 - Ellard (subbed off)
[ 7 ] (8%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: May 23, 2014, 09:56:11 pm

Topic: R8 - WORST on ground vs Saints (Read 21765 times) previous topic - next topic

R8 - WORST on ground vs Saints

There is always someone who didn't quite pull their weight. Name your 3.

Re: R8 - WORST on ground vs Saints

Reply #1
Tuohy, hendo, thomas.

All had off nights i thought.

I tossed up casboult but he provided us a marking target at least.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #2
Henderson and Thomas were the standouts. Struggled to find a third player but I thought McLean was poor even before he had his hand stepped on and eye busted open.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #3
I agree with Hendo tonight. Needs to work harder.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #4
Hendo was all at sea.
Tuohy is a concern.
White did very little IMO.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #5
Casboult until he learns to kick, he will be a liability as a FF. Simply not good enough result kicking 0.3. His 40% disposal efficiency was not great either.

Bit tough from here, but next goes to Daisy. Didn't do enough today despite his nice roving goal. 8 possessions is not what you want from someone on the type of coin he is on. If he is not fit, give him a rest. If he is fit, let him use his running ability to his advantage and don't keep him in the goal square.

Final vote goes to Davey Ellard. Wasn't a terrible game, but there were just better players than him out there tonight. Always thought of him as keeping the pocket warm for Menzel, tonight Menzel showed that he is ready to take that position off him permanently. Reckon Ellard might struggle to keep his spot in the team from here on out as i reckon Armfield offers more upside.

Reply #6
Hendo just not in the game, Daisy not much better but did do a couple of very good things including his goal.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #7
Henderson (needs Waite in the side), Thomas (if he can't play up the ground then he should be in the NBs) and Casboult (no impact).
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #8
Thomas, Ellard and Levi, in that order. I really worry about Thomas, because AI think he is actually getting worse with every game.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #9
Thomas, Ellard and Levi, in that order. I really worry about Thomas, because AI think he is actually getting worse with every game.

Levi.. :o  I had him as 4th best.   He was sensational from where I sat..

His kicking for goal was 1 hit the post, 1 was touched on the line from 55m out and the other slid across from a 45m out on an angle... Around the grounds he was great.

Reply #10

His kicking for goal was 1 hit the post, 1 was touched on the line from 55m out and the other slid across from a 45m out on an angle... Around the grounds he was great.

Sorry but from a finishing point of view he failed to be an effective target. Every time he had the ball, I knew it would eventuate to little or nothing. I agree around the ground he was good, but I didn't see too many others that were bad around the ground. Sure many shanked kicks by players, but when he moved forward he had no impact like Kreuzer did when he played forward. Might have been harsh on him, but he needs to deliver in the F50m or leave Menzel, Henderson and Menzel there with Garlett. he is a waste of space in our attacking zone IMO. Can't kick the skin off a rice pudding like Thomas.

Reply #11

Fourth best  :o  He hardly touched the ball around the ground and, regardless of how close his misses were, his kicking for goal undoes our good work and must be frustrating for his team mates.  That said, I wouldn't drop him, just get him working to emulate Jay Schultz.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #12
Levi is the best contested mark at the club. We need to continue his development and support him. He is looking more comfortable and I expect that's how he shall improve.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #13

Fourth best  :o  He hardly touched the ball around the ground and, regardless of how close his misses were, his kicking for goal undoes our good work and must be frustrating for his team mates.  That said, I wouldn't drop him, just get him working to emulate Jay Schultz.

Hardly touched it?? He took 7 marks and I'd suggest at a guess all were contested... He worked his @ss off around the ground and crashed packs repeatedly...  Im going to take a guess here and predict that most of you who have him in the worst, maybe watched it on TV and were't at the game.. I could be wrong, but gee, there's no way I could even dream about putting him in the worst players.. At the game, he busted his guts the whole game and took some fantastic marks..

Reply #14
His tank is completely worthless. Every contest has him working for air like he has a breathing problem. Don't get me wrong because I love the guy to bits but every contest of footy appears way to hard for him. He always looks way too tired, and like all his energy is spent just to take a mark. Warnock looks way more fit than Levi does. That is saying something right there. IMO.