Skip to main content
Topic: Karmichael Hunt arrested (Read 10617 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Karmichael Hunt arrested

Reply #15
Heard on Qld. radio last night. Some Suns players may be involved.

There must be AFL players on cocaine, but dealing in it I thought that was a past Geelong thing!

Regardless of whether there is or isn't I suspect the NRL would spread the rumor anyway. Basic EFC tactics, throw some dirt to distract, not unlike that VWA complaint.

The NRL are a real bunch of James Hirds! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #16
anyone else wondering if the blackest day in sport might be tied to this?  Surely it's got more to the story than just the Bombers on roids?
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #17
The cocaine scandal is much closer to the ACC's concerns than the EFC drugs scandal. 

Remember that the ACC is the Australian CRIME Commission.  There might be some minor criminality suspected in the EFC saga, but the principal concern of the ACC was the potential involvement of bikies and other organised crime in the steroid trade.  We know that there were some suggestions that Dank may have had some business associations with some bikies in his anti-ageing clinics, but there hasn't really been any suggestion that bikies have been involved in the EFC Drugs Saga.  Really, it was just dumb luck that ACC officers saw EFC players attending one of Dank's clinics while it was being surveilled.

This latest scandal does involve criminals in a much bigger way.  Players contacting drug traffickers is of far more concern to the ACC.  Organised crime could then infiltrate the sport as players may be blackmailed by criminals.  Yes, ASADA was brought in to address the possibility of non-criminal PED use in sports, but that was a sidelight in the ACC report.

Reply #18
Really, it was just dumb luck that ACC officers saw EFC players attending one of Dank's clinics while it was being surveilled.

Shizen, if those guilt riddled EFC Admins hadn't sent the players across the road to get their jabs the cheating kents might have got away with it?  >:(

Scary, very scary, as apparently hiding the evidence has brought them undone! :o

On the illicit drugs side of things, interesting to hear Johnno Brown wants things even tougher! That is good enough for me, the rest of the media apologists, do-gooders and human rights robots can get lost! The rights of the clean athlete, to expect a fair contest and straight team-mates, are as important as the rights of the cheater! This is also part of the argument lost to the likes of EFC and Hird, they don't seem to care about collateral damage even if it is one of their own!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #19
^^

Johnno Brown?

Thinking back to the IV's that caused a bit of controversy around the time that Brisbane conducted their 3 peat....

"Does Thou Protest Too Much??"

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #20
Looks like this GCS cocaine saga is going to ramp up, I wasn't aware they had so many Ex.EFC players! :o :D

On a more serious note, there is one root cause of all this trouble, from Karmichael to Robbo and JeffyG. Too much money and not enough to do! ;)

I suggest wipe all contracts and ask for minimum wage volunteers across the board, all clubs, you will have no trouble finding 750! The professional sports industry needs and enema!

The Force Awakens!

Reply #21
There's guys I know who work 80 hour weeks and are on stuff. Just how much spare time does a footballer have? 15 hours a day? 1?