Skip to main content
Topic: Should we chase Josh Schache? (Read 19178 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Should we chase Josh Schache?

Reply #1
No for me. Only because whatever salary cap space we've got needs to be dedicated to mids.

Reply #2
We need mids
We also need McKay get some continuity in his game and get some form in the twos.

We are developing some depth in the midfield but still 3-4 quality short running through the midfield

GWS have Kelly, Ward, Shiel, Coniglio, Whitfield, Greene, Kennedy, Taranto running through the middle and we are a long way short of this depth

Reply #3
No...overated IMO.....already talk he is coming to Richmond to be reunited with Justin Leppitsch...went cool on Brisbane after Leppitsch was sacked.

Reply #4
No. No intensity about his game. We have enough key forwards.

Reply #5
No...overated IMO.....already talk he is coming to Richmond to be reunited with Justin Leppitsch...went cool on Brisbane after Leppitsch was sacked.

Not true

Reply #6
We have a 200 cm 100 kg 19 year old that is two years away of going into beast mode.. we need mids mids and more mids.

Reply #7
No.

Schache is an over-priced under-performing promise that got dropped, went back to a C-Grade competition and only got 3 touches in four full quarters of football.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #8
Not true

Only stating what I heard...True according to Damian Barrett.....think Sam McLure also stated similar...
Barrett also stated Collingwood were also interested.....

Reply #9
Sorry mate, not having a go at you but both those blokes make crap up. Nothing has been decided.

Reply #10
Good to get the feedback. Like I said I don't know much about him, but I guess just his attitude of sulking it up lately should have given me my answer in the first place.  I also briefly forgot we had Harry developing in the twos.

Reply #11
definitely not Schache.

But we are supposedly chasing a marquee player and I reckon it will be a KPF.
GWS have payment problems and also need to fit academy players in in the next draft.

Don't be surprised to see either Cameron or Patton in navy blue next year.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #12
definitely not Schache.

But we are supposedly chasing a marquee player and I reckon it will be a KPF.
GWS have payment problems and also need to fit academy players in in the next draft.

Don't be surprised to see either Cameron or Patton in navy blue next year.

Love to see Cameron in Navy Blue....

Reply #13
Love to see Cameron in Navy Blue....

His price will be too high, we'd be better of going the RFA crack at Dusty and leave the KPFs to the developing players.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #14
His price will be too high, we'd be better of going the RFA crack at Dusty and leave the KPFs to the developing players.

Cameron or Patton will be cheaper than Dusty , and will suit us better.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.