Skip to main content
Topic: Not so Sticking Fat (Read 2666 times) previous topic - next topic

Not so Sticking Fat

A horrible story, but a lesson learned?

Cougar Kills Cyclist

I think the bloke who pissed off has been to the Tuohy / Henderson school of mate-ship, the story gave me immediate images of Tuohy jogging past while his captain Murphy was busy being slammed by a couple of Geelong players, I think it was Selwood and Corey.

Sticking Fat!
The Force Awakens!

Re: Not so Sticking Fat

Reply #1
There are about half a dozen lines that you could use after that headline....all of them most inappropriate under the circumstances!!!

Reply #2
A horrible story, but a lesson learned?

Cougar Kills Cyclist

I think the bloke who pissed off has been to the Tuohy / Henderson school of mate-ship, the story gave me immediate images of Tuohy jogging past while his captain Murphy was busy being slammed by a couple of Geelong players, I think it was Selwood and Corey.

Sticking Fat!

Thats a hungry Cougar to attack two humans, I guess though its in own territory and doing what you would expect......bit of a article in the news on Jed Lamb attacking Goddard and Hibberd, Tim Watson has called it crap and Gary Lyon has also bagged out Lamb, be interested in the umpiring and Geelongs reaction to Lamb.....

Reply #3
Thats a hungry Cougar to attack two humans, I guess though its in own territory and doing what you would expect......bit of a article in the news on Jed Lamb attacking Goddard and Hibberd, Tim Watson has called it crap and Gary Lyon has also bagged out Lamb, be interested in the umpiring and Geelongs reaction to Lamb.....

Lamb is lucky Carrazzo has retired! ;D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #4

Heard about the cougar - need to watch out for those!  ;)
Reality always wins in the end.