Skip to main content
Topic: Sarah Hosking - Sayonara (Read 1318 times) previous topic - next topic

Sarah Hosking - Sayonara

We get pick #9 for Sarah Hosking to the Nthmond.

As discussed sad to see her go, I wish her well but not against us!
The Force Awakens!

Re: Sarah Hosking - Sayonara

Reply #1
So Jess is staying?

The twins are very positive for our football club.  I hope pick 9 is worth letting one go for.

There are some things, that you just cannot purchase in a player.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #2
I read somewhere, Kruddler or somebody else posted, suggesting Jess already has a contract for next year having earlier signed a longer deal.

I vaguely remember something along those lines, after Jess was out with injury for an extended time I think she signed a longer contract.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3
I read somewhere, Kruddler or somebody else posted, suggesting Jess already has a contract for next year having earlier signed a longer deal.

I vaguely remember something along those lines, after Jess was out with injury for an extended time I think she signed a longer contract.

Yes, last year we signed 20 players, something like 13 of them were for 2 year deals. Jess Hosking was one of them. Sarah Hosking was only for one, which was extremely unusual given her standing in the team, and in relation to her sister.

Now it seems to make sense.

Not sure why you would start a podcast in the meantime that was all about Carlton womens team though.

Reply #4
While I wish Sarah all the best, it just seems wrong that she won't run out in navy blue  :(
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #5
"Dead" to me.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #6
I am pretty disappointed that Sarah has gone, but she must have seen it being more difficult to get a game. No 2nds for the girls either to show your wares.
Live Long and Prosper!