Skip to main content
Topic: VFL Finals Week 1 Sunday 28th August Collingwood v Carlton at Victoria park 1PM (Read 5248 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: VFL Finals Week 1 Sunday 28th August Collingwood v Carlton at Victoria park 1PM

Reply #30
Updates are appreciated - I am presently out of the country and cannot view it.

55-38 Carlton's way, very early in the 3rd.

Re: VFL Finals Week 1 Sunday 28th August Collingwood v Carlton at Victoria park 1PM

Reply #31
Setterfield goal. Continuing his form from the last 2 weeks.  

Reply #32
Crocker goal. 2 unanswered goals  67 v 38

Reply #33
Crocker goal. 2 unanswered goals  67 v 31
Needs to be on our senior list. I know we picked Durdin for a need in the MSD but Crocker would have been handy at the end of the season for us.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #34
That’s Crocker’s third 👏
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #35
Gee Carroll is miles off senior standard.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #36
Pies goal  68 v 44

Reply #37
Gee Carroll is miles off senior standard.
Keep in mind he's been out injured for an extended period.

It doesn't matter what level you play at, games under the belt make all the difference.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #38
Crocker has to be rookied imo....

Reply #39
Crocker has to be rookied imo....
He's a footballer's footballer, but I can't see it happening.

Watching the VFL final from the start, Kemp is the bloke we should be setting up as a F50 alternate selection.

The Force Awakens!

Reply #40
Watching our senior boys closely and Dow gets the ball ok ball use is average at best but the bloke just doesn’t work hard enough when he doesn’t have the ball.  Either hes lazy or has no tank.

Time to move him on. Had enough chances.

Reply #41
He's a footballer's footballer, but I can't see it happening.

Watching the VFL final from the start, Kemp is the bloke we should be setting up as a F50 alternate selection.

I'd have Kemp on a wing or doing a Jeremy Howe down back....

Reply #42
Kemp is the bloke we should be setting up as a F50 alternate selection.

Just dropped a sitter.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #43
Leiu is a strong, aggressive bastard, I'd have a serious look at him.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #44
Just dropped a sitter.
That's not the point, he's getting in all the right places and creating the opportunities, as many if not more chances this game than Crocker.

BigH and Charlie burn opportunities as well, but they still have to create them in the first place.

95% of the work is getting into the right space at the right moment, most players don't! ;)
The Force Awakens!