Skip to main content
Topic: Tim Tszyu Takes another Soul (Read 1606 times) previous topic - next topic

Tim Tszyu Takes another Soul

Another US motor mouth goes home with tail between his legs.
Well done Tim.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Re: Tim Tszyu Takes another Soul

Reply #1
Harrison is a pretty fighter with that jab, but TT caught him with that series of uppercuts and the lights flickered before he was sent on his way with that hook. His brother had a win too but I think Tim is the more slick fighter and set to be the undisputed champion of that super welter weight division later in the year.

Reply #2
I just saw the highlights of the end of the fight.

Why did the ref not step in earlier? How many hooks and uppercuts was he taking before he eventually went down!  :o

Reply #3
I just saw the highlights of the end of the fight.

Why did the ref not step in earlier? How many hooks and uppercuts was he taking before he eventually went down!  :o
Stated the same thing to my wife while watching the fight, in my opinion disgraceful refereeing, had his hands up but Harrison wasn't all there, he had left the building and Tszyu just kept smacking him with rights to the head!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #4
Harrison is a pretty fighter with that jab, but TT caught him with that series of uppercuts and the lights flickered before he was sent on his way with that hook. His brother had a win too but I think Tim is the more slick fighter and set to be the undisputed champion of that super welter weight division later in the year.
Tim is a bloody powerful puncher and fighters are now starting to realise he is the real deal. The right he caught him with in the 3rd I think was a dead set thunderbolt, I was shocked Harrison didn't go down from it. I know the fight game is all about bravado and stuff but you need to be able to back up the trash talk when the gloves go on. Apart from the first round, TT made him look like a dill.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time