Skip to main content
Topic: CODE OF CONDUCT DISCUSSION (Read 7878 times) previous topic - next topic

CODE OF CONDUCT DISCUSSION

-Material that advocates or promotes the excessive use of alcohol, or drugs.

That's the end of Gozza!

Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member.

And pretty much the rest of the forum! :P
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Re: CODE OF CONDUCT DISCUSSION

Reply #1
Hooroo.

Reply #2
I'm in the pro ban Gozza camp.

(Sorry mate, been a harsh week, I need some blood  :P)

Reply #3
Gozza is so good, he can breach 5 rules of the code of conduct in one single sentence. That is when he is sober. Just wait when he has a few. Then all hell will break loose.  ;D
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #4
CSC without Gozza would be like footy without the bump. Safer to play, but boring as hell.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #5

x2

We need Gozza's as a functional society. To deny a person like Gozza is to deny ourselves a community that reflects the reality of our existence.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #6

x2

We need Gozza's as a functional society. To deny a person like Gozza is to deny ourselves a community that reflects the reality of our existence.

Errr I believe that would be a -2 then JK

Anyway it was a joke, no one is actually saying he should be barred! Hence the following part where I said we should all be barred!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #7
I have been both victim and perpetrator regarding the code as it stands now. I think everybody should start with a clean slate.

Reply #8
#STANDBYGOZZA  ;D

Reply #9
#STANDBYGOZZA  ;D

You're not going anywhere, Cocko. You've pulled your head in re seriously wrong posts and come up with some important comments and some serious humour.  :)
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #10
#STANDBYGOZZA  ;D

You're not going anywhere, Cocko. You've pulled your head in re seriously wrong posts and come up with some important comments and some serious humour.  :)

Didn't Sticks sing something like that after 87..."Stand by your Goz, give him two beers to cling to and a couple of bourbons to hold to when nights are cold and lonely. Stand by your Goz, and tell the world to shout him, keep giving him all the shots you can coz.

STAND BY YOUR GOZ!!!
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #11
#STANDBYGOZZA  ;D

Didn't Sticks sing something like that after 87..."Stand by your Goz, give him two beers to cling to and a couple of bourbons to hold to when nights are cold and lonely. Stand by your Goz, and tell the world to shout him, keep giving him all the shots you can coz.

STAND BY YOUR GOZ!!!

;D
Everybody Loves Gozza.

Reply #12
Interesting how this has become the "We Love Gozza" thread. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #13

EVERY thread seems to turn into a we love gozza thread. Any danger we can have some that stay on topic?

Reply #14

EVERY thread seems to turn into a we love gozza thread. Any danger we can have some that stay on topic?

Come on man, don't be jealous.  ;) :P :P ;D

On another note, can we have a dedicated "We Love Gozza" thread?  ;D 

Just kidding.  :))