Skip to main content
Topic: Wanted: Coffee Mug (Read 4887 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted: Coffee Mug

Hey all,
Looking to replace my sister's coffee mug (which I accidentally broke!) before she disowns me.
Anyone help out with this recent design (see pic)?
Cheers!

Re: Wanted: Coffee Mug

Reply #1
Go new for old.

You will likely struggle to get the precise same one, and at least that way you can fess up to the crime, whilst making up for it.

As an alternative, those look like the ones you might be able to get from the AFL shop or at a pinch, Kmart.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #2
Thanks Thryleon!

Yes I am hoping someone might be willing to offload their old one. Obviously happy to reimburse for their troubles!

If no luck I'll have to bite the bullet and buy the new design.

Really hoping to avoid the confession haha

Reply #3
Gee i had thisexact mug until a coulpe of weeks ago when my inlaws broke off the handle!  ( allegedly accidental )

Reply #4
Gee i had thisexact mug until a coulpe of weeks ago when my inlaws broke off the handle!  ( allegedly accidental )

If they broke the handle in one piece, you can buy some porcelain glue that is sued to bond chinaware, plates etc. If you can't find this bonding agent, PM me and I will send you a new tube. If either of you cups are not shattered, I am happy to help.

I have a mug but it is a more recent one. Otherwise I would send it to you for a new replacement. I'll keep my ears and eyes open for you. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #5
Thanks Mantis, unfortunately i did a good job with it so it is not salvagable.

Appreciate you keeping your ears to the ground for me, legend. ;)

Reply #6
Yep, have that exact model. 
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #9
I could be persuaded to part with it.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?