Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 433986 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #1020
Well, well, well.  The "I don't consent to being arrested" bitch got all she asked for.  I would cripple her financially after she first served 2 years jail.  People are just itching to exact really tough justice

Reply #1021
Well, well, well.  The "I don't consent to being arrested" bitch got all she asked for.  I would cripple her financially after she first served 2 years jail.  People are just itching to exact really tough justice
I assume you are referring to that Eve Black cretin who got arrested in Carlton? If so one word, karma. And I particularly enjoyed reading how she again refused to wind down her window so the coppers smashed it in. I hope the stupid, ignorant, selfish bitch gets hit with the full extent of the law. Coppers should make a statement in the media telling all these like minded  idiots "You're next".
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #1022
If they resist arrest surely the police can impound their cars, then have them pay to get it released.

But you just know this woman is likely to be either living off welfare or rich family, they are so stereotypical it is almost a joke. So many, not all I must concede, but many are professional full-time students, never having ever really left school or attended one regularly for that matter, they just game the system! They often describe themselves as business women, but tax time tells a different story.

How about those two kids, flew down to Melbourne to do some cheap and easy handbag shoplifting. Apparently, while restrictions are on crooks are having a field day all over shopping centres with not enough staff or security to stop them, and police otherwise occupied. Like some poor trader needs this on top of the rest of their troubles. Then they fly home and lie about ever being here, of course they have to lie, reason for visit shoplifting! I'm sure if some shopkeeper makes a citizens arrest the kids will claim brutality and the civil libertarians will go to town on the shop keeper, you just know that is going to happen.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1023
If they resist arrest surely the police can impound their cars, then have them pay to get it released.

But you just know this woman is likely to be either living off welfare or rich family, they are so stereotypical it is almost a joke. So many, not all I must concede, but many are professional full-time students, never having ever really left school or attended one regularly for that matter, they just game the system! They often describe themselves as business women, but tax time tells a different story.
Their day of reckoning will come.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #1024
The age of entitlement.  We are about to really see regression in social standards as these entitled pratts join the real world.

The answer no to an outlandish request is unacceptable these days.  They ask for the world, and then crack it when you cannot provide it.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #1025
And to be confirmed, over 700 new cases and 13 deaths in Victoria for yesterday.   

Reply #1026
And to be confirmed, over 700 new cases and 13 deaths in Victoria for yesterday.   
Thats bad.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #1028
Their day of reckoning will come.

Yes it will. An even bigger issue is if it starts to spread around Queensland, which could put even more pressure on the AFL, and it could be the straw that breaks the camels back. I really hope not. Sport is the one thing that is keeping people sane in these trying times. If we all pull together hopefully we can get back to some kind of normal in the not to distant future.

Reply #1029
There's an epidemiologist who talks on the wireless every so often.  She reckons that worrying about the daily numbers is rubbish and the only way to get a handle on what's happening is to look at the number of cases over the last 14 days.  Her assessment of those figures suggests that we've got it under control - let's hope she's right!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #1030
A week is a long time in a pandemic.

Up here in Brisbane....Last Thursday I went for a Covid test at a local testing station. I drove straight in. There was another car just behind me, but we were the only two there. I was tested at 3.30pm and received the result (negative) at 10.30am next morning.

At the same testing centre yesterday there was a four hour wait for a test.

Reply #1031
A week is a long time in a pandemic.

Up here in Brisbane....Last Thursday I went for a Covid test at a local testing station. I drove straight in. There was another car just behind me, but we were the only two there. I was tested at 3.30pm and received the result (negative) at 10.30am next morning.

At the same testing centre yesterday there was a four hour wait for a test.

Yep.  4 weeks ago, it didnt even look likely we would lock down for a second time.

The whole country is going to go through this.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #1032
Yep.  4 weeks ago, it didnt even look likely we would lock down for a second time.

The whole country is going to go through this.
Interesting charts in HS for each state showing test nos and cases on the same graph. Ill try and post them.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #1033
4 more
2017-16th